3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 20.12.20 05:24 am

Information about the game. (Race Driver: GRID)

The new game will be based on the Neon engine already used in Colin McRae Rally: DIRT. Similar to the last game in the ToCA Race Driver series, in Race Driver One the player will have to go through many championships, scattered across different countries. Of the features, it is also worth highlighting the presence in the game of illegal racing disciplines, detailed environment, excellent physics and a realistic damage system of the car.
74 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 20.12.20

igrulya like nitsche ...
definitely buy for boxing 360

V
Vyblyad portal 20.12.20

The new game will be based on the Neon engine already used in Colin McRae Rally: DIRT. Similar to the latest game in the ToCA Race Driver series, in Race Driver One the player will have to go through many championships scattered across different countries. Of the features, it is also worth highlighting the presence in the game of illegal racing disciplines, detailed environment, excellent physics and a realistic damage system of the car.

The game is made on the EGO engine - this is an improved Neon engine, on which Colin McRae DiRT was made.

V
Vyblyad portal 20.12.20

The current generation of consoles are not without racing games. Forza 2, PGR 3/4, Burnout Paradise, Motor Storm, GT5 Prologue (coming soon) - each of them is unique in its own way and is a benchmark in its class. But Codemasters is no stranger to making racing games. From under the wing of the British publisher came such famous series as Colin McRae and Toca Race Driver. Last year Codemasters pleased us with not bad Dirt, this year they will please us with a lot of promising Race Driver: Grid.

The game is made on the EGO engine - this is an improved Neon engine, on which Colin McRae DiRT was made. The grid looks just fine: super realistic car models, amazing lighting and great use of motion blur. Yes, you yourself can see everything perfectly on the screenshots. One of the main advantages of Dirt was its amazing auto damage system. The developers promise that it will remain so in the Grid. And the most spectacular accidents will be shown in slow motion. True, it's hard to believe that, for example, Ferrari allowed their cars to be smashed into trash. But let's take Codemasters' word for now.

Codemasters paid special attention to the audience. In Grid, it will not be two-dimensional cardboard doodles, but full-fledged three-dimensional models, animated using motion-captured technology. One of the tracks will have more than 40 thousand spectators.

In the Grid, you start your racing career from the bottom up. You will have an old car for a couple thousand pounds, a squalid garage, hands to turn the steering wheel and feet to pedal. Winning various small races and competitions, you get the attention of different racing teams. And sooner or later, one of them will accept you into their ranks, which will open the way for you to more prestigious races, expensive cars and large fees. By joining a racing team, winning many different competitions and digging up a decent amount, you can create your own team. From this moment on, a new stage of the game will begin, where you will be responsible for managing the team. You will buy cars, enter into sponsorship contracts, hire drivers, do everything to make your team number one in the world.

All this is of course trifles and lies on top of the most important thing - racing. The Grid has three regions: America, Europe, and Japan. The races differ in their style, depending on the region in which they take place. American races mostly take place on the streets of cities such as San Francisco, Washington, Detroit and others. We will ride mainly on muscle cars: Ford Mustang, Dodge Viper and the like. In Europe, they will compete on the famous racing tracks Le Mans and Spa Francorchamps. But there will also be city roads, for example in Milan. The car fleet will consist of such brands as Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and others. Drift will become the main ridge of Japanese racing. The developers admit that they have long wanted to make a drift race. You understand that in Drit this type of competition would look ridiculous.

Despite the Race Driver prefix, Grid is hardly an auto sim with its arcade controls. Of course, it is far from the super arcade style of Ridge Racer or Burnout. But it will not be difficult to enter a turn at a speed of 150 km / h. True, special recklessness can ultimately lead to a skid, loss of control or an accident.

AI opponents play a very important role in any genre. In racing games, the AI ​​usually behaves as follows: it drives straight along the line, making mistakes if only the player intervenes. Success is achieved through skillful driving or superiority of the player's car. Of course there are exceptions, like Burnout. And the Grid is likely to be that exception. Computer racers will constantly make mistakes: crashing into curbs, into each other, into you. In general, they make the same mistakes as ordinary people.

While Race Driver Grid leaves only pleasant impressions. It should be noted that the game is very similar to Project Gotham Racing 4. The same arcade style, the same three regions, the same city driving. On the other hand, Grid has what PGR4 does not have: damage and pumping of cars, team management. And PGR4 has what the Grid does not: motorcycles, weather and kudos.

Race Driver Grid is set to hit stores this June.

Actually the most complete infa about the game, who is interested I will give a link to the source;)

S
Spaunidze 20.12.20

in June. it's good )))))))))))))))))))

w
w1rt 20.12.20

Yeah, vacation))

s
spec-100 20.12.20

and if my DIRT slowed down on medium and high settings, will GRID also slow down?
or GRID is better optimized.

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 20.12.20

GRID has a slightly updated engine (it has become more beautiful). As for optimization, it will hardly become more optimized, since it takes a long time, and the game is already out in June.

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

I'll see what system requirements are ... If my computer can handle this, I'll buy ...

v
vZv 20.12.20

2 Kolayo
Well, we can immediately start optimizing, but just wait for the official systems ...
PS I will buy this igruhu anyway ...

s
spec-100 20.12.20

Nobody promises us the licensed Le Mans with all the cars and paraphernalia, but it is quite possible to experience the sensations of a round-the-clock arrival. Nobody forces you to sit for this 24 hours at the monitor - the whole race will take about half an hour, but a reliable change of the time of day will be required. Something like this, by the way, was implemented in games only once
gambling addiction

L
LexiusPiratus 20.12.20

@ if my DIRT slowed down on the middle ones @
So it slowed down many people. Dirt is very unoptimized =)

Ð’litZ 20.12.20

With my sistemnik I only play Tetris and gamble) But I will buy a igruhu!

S
Sammylionaire 20.12.20

I look forward to it and will definitely buy it !!!

T
Thor324 20.12.20

Cheto I already wanted to play this game, damn it, so why wait another month for the PPC to play already, and so the galyak for a whole month seems like a whole year and take more exams damn

L
LexiusPiratus 20.12.20

The demo will be released this week ;-)

T
Thor324 20.12.20

this is cool but it's a pity that this is just a demo

A
Acrines 20.12.20

The same neon blah, I did not like the graph in this dirt on max

T
Thor324 20.12.20

By the way, the graph's norms, moreover, in the dirt is not a next gene, but here there may be a modified engine

D
Dаrius 20.12.20

System requirements (sort of like a demo)
Minimum Specifications

Windows XP / Vista. (If running Windows Vista, SP1 is recommended)
DirectX 9.0c
Pentium 4 @ 3.0GHz or Athlon 64 3000+
1GB RAM.
Graphics Card: GeForce 6800 / Radeon X1300 or above
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive
12.5 GB Hard Drive Space

Recommended Specifications

Windows XP / Vista. (If running Windows Vista, SP1 is recommended)
DirectX 9.0c
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz or Athlon X2 3800+
2GB RAM.
Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 or Radeon X1950
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card.
Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive
12.5 GB Hard Drive Space
Supported Graphics Cards

ATI Radeon X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, HD2600, HD2900, HD3870
NVIDIA Geforce 6800, 7100, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8600, 8800, 9800

Not compatible with all integrated sound / graphics solutions (inc.Laptops)

TCP / IP mode (2-12 players) Requirements:

Broadband internet connection required - 512kbps + Recommended
TCP / IP Network

Supported Controllers

GRID â„¢ can be configured to use almost any PC controller, however we recommend the following controllers for the best game play experience:

Microsoft X360 controller
Logitech G25
Logitech MOMO
Logitech Driving Force Pro
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro
Taken from http://community.codemasters.com

S
SelmaK 20.12.20

Good systems, and most importantly acceptable.