3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus-dude_ 20.12.20 05:25 am

The game won't start! (Collapse)

Gives the error "Cannot initialize video. Check" C: Documents and Settings Sasha My Documents Creoteam Collapse collapse.log for prossible reason. What should I do?
21 Comments
Sort by:
КaiN 20.12.20

Well, I don’t know what is your computer? and try to update firewood

r
rus-dude_ 20.12.20

Computer Intel Celeron CPU 2.80GHz, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB video card and ATI Radeon 9250 driver

КaiN 20.12.20

well, like the system should pull

[
[HookaH] 20.12.20

Not a pashod, there needs a more powerful computer, rus-dude and what about a pirate or a litsuha?

r
rus-dude_ 20.12.20

I DO NOT KNOW. ON THE COVER OF THE BOX IS NOT WRITTEN "BUKA" AND I BOUGHT IN KIEV

КaiN 20.12.20

so you have a pirate

L
LiS [punk] 20.12.20

Buy a litsuha, or at least take another disk from someone else and screw it up, and before that, rearrange the firewood on the video.

[
[HookaH] 20.12.20

Yeah, and then many have jambs with a pirate.

_
_Underclass Hero_ 20.12.20

This computer will work. I have 1.7 GHz, 512 MB, 128 videos are still there. And goes)

B
Banzay-RUS 20.12.20

Damn, I don't want to either. I did everything as written in redmi, but it does not start. I click on a shortcut or an exe file, the computer thinks a little, and then stops, does something like this when you update on the desktop. I have a Celero D440 2Ghz CPU. 1Gb Ram, 512 7300GS Nvidia (all DDR2) and a friend has a 1.7 Ghz CPU (and it is overclocked, so he has 1.4) 256 Nvidia 6600GS, 512RAM and he is rushing, what kind of dregs, no one knows? PS both he and I have the same XP 2009 SP3 Professional

B
Banzay-RUS 20.12.20

Please give me the key for Collapse

B
Baal zebuth 20.12.20

I have such a problem. I did everything as written in the installation instructions. Namely, I installed the firewood dev000.inf FStarforce.sys and what should I do next? Otherwise, the game still does not start for me. And the protection works as before Although I have Daimon Tools 4.30.1. version. Can you tell me? Only desirable for more specific pliz.

B
Baal zebuth 20.12.20

But with the key of the problem, I'm looking for it myself, but I can't find it. Yes, and someone wrote that the key will not help.

B
Baal zebuth 20.12.20

Well, yes, I still ran it on my computer. Only at work)). And for some reason it did not work on mine. And on the work one it was already on the guy. True, the trick is, there is a bit of lick there, in general, after installing Collapse , Windows requested activation. And I had to call Microsoft, in general, the code and all that stuff in a way. But for the future, think before putting it on the computer. Otherwise, you can screw the system.

v
vovan0506 20.12.20

write out data from file C: Documents and Settings Sasha My Documents Creoteam Collapse collapse.log

I
Ivan Fakoff 20.12.20

I installed myself a patch, I did everything right, but this bastard requires a key. Where can I get it, tell me please, or share who has it with the unfortunate person !!!

z
zoloto56 20.12.20

I start the game - at once a black monitor and the words: there is no signal. And the sound is on, that is, the game has gone further, but without video. Processor 4 cores 3.2 each, opera. 4Giga, video ATI Radeon HD 1056Mb. The drivers are fresh. The XP system and the seven are the same .. I installed the game and downloaded it and bought a disc - the same thing. Friends are coming. Help with advice, please!

z
zoloto56 20.12.20

I start the game - at once a black monitor and the words: there is no signal. And the sound goes on, that is, the game went further, but without video. Processor 4 cores, 3.2 each, opera. 4Giga, video ATI Radeon HD 1056Mb. The drivers are fresh. The XP system and the seven are the same .. I installed the game and downloaded it and bought a disc - the same thing. Friends are coming. Help with advice, please!

I
Ivan Fakoff 20.12.20

zoloto 56 and what kind of hardware do your friends have?

i
iura 20.12.20

funny and the solution is quite simple,
just start the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Sp2) by
right-clicking on the shortcut. properties compatibility
there and select compatibility