3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hari_ 20.12.20 05:26 am

Looking for a teacher in UT2004 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

I am looking for someone who will help me learn to play more or less normally in UT2004)
I play UT3 quite well, i.e. not a goner noob.
What I need:
1) Correctly set up the game - graphics, sounds, etc. Maybe there is something to change in the configs ... I don't see enemies well)
2) Learn to move and jump normally
3) Tactics in battle and movement on maps (such as where to run what to take, which is preferable, all sorts of useful tips)
4) Practical exercises

It's just too lazy to look for all this on the forums)

The most important thing that is required is the patience and kindness of the teacher - I study slowly and dull a lot - age)

2-3 hours a week in the evenings - how comfortable it will be for both
I think it's best to play and talk on Skype.

Necessarily for a reward - money or a gift - I hope we will agree on what and how. I live in Israel, so through paper or western union. I am an adult and decent person - reputation is more expensive) The

age and skill of the teacher does not matter - it is not necessary that a cool athlete is just a person who knows the game normally.

My ICQ is 393-322-645. My name is Ilya. Just write a subject so that I don't confuse it with spam and answer) Then we'll call you or something like that ..)

Thanks in advance to whoever responds!
81 Comments
Sort by:
s
subreal1ty 20.12.20

A gift from Israel ...

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

What's wrong?

I
InFerion- 20.12.20

Oops ... oops ... oops ... and here I am :)
Previously, all the free kfg set up for the game for free, and 2-3 hours a week still get rid of. How much money? :)

M
Maldito 20.12.20

Damn, I just logged in to write something about Infer: D

i
inok_ 20.12.20

sell skin !! 1

I
InFerion- 20.12.20

Kaeshn, I have been training you for a month every day, sense 0, and even free it !!!!

s
subreal1ty 20.12.20

Hari_
Get ready, you came to PG ;-)

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

Well, the stump is clear that the people will scoff ..)
And the money is for patience and attentiveness - after all, a person spends his time on a rather boring activity

C
Cocaccidium 20.12.20

Hari, two reasons why I do not advise playing

1) ut2004 is a game that is very dependent on ping, it is clear that it will be large from Israel, playing with a large ping is unpleasant and low-performance, so at least for this reason I did not recommend playing.
2) The second reason why I do not advise you to play is that the game just died, two half-empty servers for the whole of Russia, this is all that remains of this game.

I
InFerion- 20.12.20

two half-empty servers for the whole of Russia, that's all that's left of this game.
2 full duel, hammered by DM, TAM and AC serva ... blablabla as always

Hari, how much is your salary?)))

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

An experienced tukey player,

I know all this - well, I'm used to playing with a large ping ..
I just want to learn how to play, and not take the first places in the game)
And the reason I want is - I love UT, despite my nubility) Even if one person will remain on all servos, I will play)

s
subreal1ty 20.12.20

By the way, it is not necessary to play on the PG.

I
InFerion- 20.12.20

How to ask "how much do they pay" in Israeli?

p
psyducker 20.12.20

infer
stop being greedy, help the person just there from the bottom of your heart.
hari
do not listen to doldons, this game is not so easy to kill :)

i
inok_ 20.12.20

I will teach for free. just for a visa to Israel.

F
Fischer 20.12.20

money? prize!

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

InFerion - more importantly, what is the salary of the attor who will deign to me) It's one thing if Abramovich agrees - I can't afford his services. Another thing is, some schoolboy from Nizhny Tagil - in every way, denyuzhka will not hurt him

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

inok_ is already a visa-free regime like ..

M
Maldito 20.12.20

Hari, the game is alive, don't believe this clown :)

And about ping, by the way, it is true, if you play on Russian servers, it may be uncomfortable, although xs)

H
Hari_ 20.12.20

Maldito - you can study on any empty server in Europe .. I don't play in Russia and in UT3 - there I have a ping for 200