3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neodd 20.12.20 05:26 am

Share your save in Golem City (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hello everyone. Sobbsno subject. Can you post a save positive from Golem City after freeing one of the brothers? Unfortunately, mine got covered, rearranged the steam - however, part of the save miraculously disappeared somewhere, the search did not lead to anything. The backup is ancient from the middle of Prague, in Prague I completed all the side effects, I collected all the pocket assistants, I read all the docks, I asked everyone, I completed all the non-plot quests, I bought and stole all the information, everyone is alive, I played stealth, the difficulty level does not matter. Thank you in advance!
Ps It is desirable without blocked augs, with open but not pumped over augs. All good!
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flash3318 20.12.20

I can share, but only at home I will be closer to six in the evening.

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

well start curtain

N
Neodd 20.12.20

Flash3318 thanks in advance!
Scattered boy to start over at not the maximum difficulty level after playing 40 hours is not interesting. it will be interesting to start again with DLs at the highest level. and in Prague, the most cimus is just side effects, firstly you will find horseradish, and secondly you will break your head with execution on stealth.

F
Flash3318 20.12.20

Neodd Still
need to save?

K
KamiкazE 20.12.20

Neodd
It may be more interesting, but DLS to the game itself has nothing in common except history, since they are launched separately in the menu.

N
Neodd 20.12.20

Flash3318 Yes, we need

N
Neodd 20.12.20

actuality!