3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperDos 20.12.20 05:26 am

Which part of Call of Duty do you like?

I like CoD MW2 the most!
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 20.12.20

black ops II best

G
Grunt 20.12.20

cod mw

L
LightHOwUSE 20.12.20

Black Ops 1. Colorful characters, gorgeous plot, excellent narration, beautiful intrigue.

M
MorirMerda 20.12.20

cod2 (2005)

G
Gradients 20.12.20

cod world at war

D
Devil 20.12.20

Played only 1, 2, 4 and MW2. The first two are good games in World War II, and the fourth is the best multiplayer, played a lot. In MW2, the campaign is worse, and although the network campaign has more features, in the first MW it is somehow more pleasant.

G
Gauguin 20.12.20

The best parts are MW1 and BO2. The rest are either hopelessly outdated, or feces.

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

CoD MW2 Top COD

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

Call Of Duty
Call Of Duty: United Offensive
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
... Ghost, for some reason, went with a bang. From start to finish in one breath and even on the credits danced to Eminem. Delivered in general, x s why. =)

P
Panade02 Dweller 20.12.20

How can you compare the same games. All as one played Bordeaux, if on a veteran, and the plot is a standard standard action movie. "Which is better and which one is feces" is generally in my opinion an open claim to intelligence.

V
Volt mort 20.12.20

A
Alec Says 20.12.20

Black Ops and Black Ops II, as the atmosphere of the Cold War tempts, and the future there is more or less literate. Well, in little things: plot, narration, characters, etc.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

The first two. At one time I liked the fourth, but still nonsense. The positive aspects of the original parts, such as the historicity, the transfer to the young generation of the memory of the valor and sacrifice of the warriors of the Second World War, have been spent, replaced by nonsense and wadded American fantasy, in the absence of development in the gameplay. The skirmishes were oak in the original codes, but there is even a war: you have an army on your side, the enemy has an army, and everyone is dying like flies. Here there was an opportunity not to press on by the number of opponents, but by quality, but they did not work on the Aishnik, and they do not work.

y
yarilomaster 20.12.20

Call of duty 4 never let go to the end!

b
bazilews 20.12.20

Black Ops.

T
TTG 20.12.20

Many called black ops. How can you be such soulless shit-eaters? I can't even imagine ...

D
Dying 20.12.20

the first 2 parts on the first curling iron.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

I didn’t play any.
ZY no, I'm lying. There was some call of duty on the phone.