3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 20.12.20 05:30 am

Cola cores supplement (Fallout 4)

After the seizure of the territory of cola kernels, Gage and Shane propose to seize territories in the Commonwealth. Kill the settlers or persuade them to leave. Well, he agreed to seize the lands in the Commonwealth. This is how it will affect what ??? For example, play the boss of the raiders and help the Minutemen? Shane also mentioned the children of the core from the harbor expansion. In short, what will happen if the lands are captured in the community and it will be possible to join others?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Aren't you interested in knowing what will happen?

H
Hohan 20.12.20

Pepin3d
Interesting. But it's better to draw conclusions in advance. Suddenly nothing good will come of it. If you are the boss, you will go to expel and kill everyone, so there will be no friends)))

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

You will be the boss, but you will not be able to help the Minietmen. Choose one of the two.
Children of the core) xs what the black man told you there, but they seem to be completely out of the question in this DLC.

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

There are children of the atom in the community, for example, a lighthouse ... if you certainly did not capture it ... then you will smoke them from the raider ... well, as for the settlers ... I have a charisma pumped up so I didn't kill them, but just I drove away ... but still Garvey stopped trusting me and friendship is over ... so the choice is yours))

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Preston Harvey now throws himself at me with a homemade pistol every time I come to Sanctuary. And all because I started developed settlements with 17-21 residents to force them to give food to their nuclear raiders) With the charisma of 11, these settlements start talking right away and you don't need to kill anyone. Miyetmen are much weaker than the raider cores, so taking over the Commonwealth with them is a utopian idea. They are in no way able to independently destroy hostile creatures and enemy patrols of other factions. Still, their samopals and laser muskets without the support of the GG are far behind all the rest of the weapons of other factions. Well, and I wonder, in the end, how will relations with other factions develop) I have an excellent relationship with BS, I'm going to go through the main story for them. But, recently, raiders in the Nuclear World requested support.

But, most importantly, Vault 88 is not contested as the territory of raiders' interests, which means that you can transfer all your warehouse and production activities there.