3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikiter777 20.12.20 05:31 am

Geralt's armor has turned blue, help !!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, please help: I ​​updated the version to 1.21, went into the game and noticed that the original armor from Kaer Morhen turned blue (especially boots and gloves), the look became a little clown ...
What can be done about this? How to make it the same as before?
I am attaching a picture to make it clear:

15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.12.20

It's such a jamb in blood and wine, so everything is fine.

M
Monolith Explorer 20.12.20

Nikiter777
only modomi no longer like this after the addition did so, alas, I can’t help

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

This is not a jamb, but a feature. In the (first) trailers, the armor looked like that. And it's pointless to puzzle, I threw it out in the White Garden because of more powerful objects.

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

oh yes, I already got used to normal armor, and in general I did not even find fault, only I always changed my pants with sopags, otherwise these pants are like underpants

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

Dmitry Solodilov
watched the trailers (cinematic), the armor is not blue, well, it can give off a little blue, but not a pronounced blue! Maybe you can still somehow pull out the file from the previous version and shove it into the updated one?

m
moblin 20.12.20

Nikiter777 There is a
mod for restoring the original color on the nexus.

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Nikiter777
Again, why do you need this? This is the worst armor in the game in terms of stats, and its appearance is very controversial. Witchers are much better.

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

Nikiter777
This is due to the release of KiV, or rather, due to the ability to repaint the armor and by the way, this is not the only armor that changed color with patch 1.21, for example, the griffin, bear and cat sets have also changed.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 20.12.20

She looks even better to me.

A
AlexD1945 20.12.20

What difference does it make to you for what he needs the old armor ?! He asked for help how to return, and not to hear reproaches from all sides and the imposition of his opinion on this matter! There is such a mod on the nexus, here it is: http: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1535/?

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

Dmitry Solodilov,
I understand that in terms of indicators the armor is not ice, but outwardly for me it is better than the others and more colorful. I liked his look in the trailers Pts, especially in the one where he saved the girl from the bandits - the cape is clear, the hair is too, it's a pity that this is not in the game, but again this does not make the game one percent worse!
AlexD1945
thanks for your understanding and for your help ... as they say in taste and color ...)))

g
grev_4 20.12.20

What became "after" is just black, and "before" is dark brown ...;)

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

grev_4
can it be like with that dress ??? : someone saw blue and someone white)))

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

AlexD1945
Friend thank you very much !!!!! downloaded, installed, everything works !!! old color))))
very much helped out, thanks again !!!! it's nice that there are still people who are responsive

A
AlexD1945 20.12.20

Nikiter777
You 're welcome )