3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 20.12.20 05:31 am

playing as a crossbowman (Divinity: Original Sin)

tell me who hits the bow or crossbow harder. while the 8 level of the stats I do not pump too much.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.20

The crossbow hits a little more damage than a bow, but is effective at medium and close range and spends more action points on a shot.
I always chose the bow. From level 7 I ran with a bow "Seeker of hearts"., Although I took it already at 4 lvl. I would recommend onions.

W
WaRMacTep 20.12.20

a crossbow and a bow are very bad, but not cool, weak accuracy and damage ... magicians and warriors will do more damage much ... and magicians will fall in love with especially wands

N
NoiseDru 20.12.20

WaRMacTep
Well, about the magicians, everything is OK) in the party 1vor 2 magicians and I'm short) I've also seen that they recommend running with a bow and not with a crossbow. Thank you for your reply

S
Subject89P13 20.12.20

I read on the wiki that with a certain pumping and maximum action points, a bow can be shot 6 times per turn, and only 3 times from a crossbow

W
WaRMacTep 20.12.20

Subject89P13 I failed 6 times ... even with max leveling

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.20

Noise5275

And what for in a party and a thief and an archer? The matter is of course personal for everyone. But the archer and the thief can be safely pumped in one spell, two in one, so to speak. And the other three, for example ... three magicians. But I'm so bored. Therefore, I have two magicians and Madora-knight with two-handed-))

u
utbrock 20.12.20

The crossbow hits harder ... if there is no damage to you from a bow and an ax ... it will not give you more damage, if a crossbow with 700-1100 damage with full debuffs mother dear there is such damage that horror

N
NoiseDru 20.12.20

Evil Spirit of Yambuy
yes I even blunt) starting Persians bow and thief)

S
Shock Burst 20.12.20

It seems that the crossbow has a higher crit chance.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.12.20

WaRMacTep
has an aiming stand (free by the way), and in general the crossbowman is a death machine just after the first city. It is advised to run with two sticks, but this is generally cheating))

W
WaRMacTep 20.12.20

Slonvprotivogaze
duck and I run with 2 sticks constantly exceptions when immune to magic