3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackPyramid 20.12.20 05:31 am

Armor and blue shades on them (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Subject, does anyone know how to deal with this nonsense? It hurts my eyes terribly. This texture is only in blood and wine, in a normal game everything is fine

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straiff 20.12.20

Same theme + blue stripe on right shoulder pad. Somewhere in the open spaces of the forum there was a similar topic, but then I did not have such a problem, so I did not sink into my memory.

S
StarMix 20.12.20

+ same theme with bear armor has a blue tint

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

It looks too organic, which looks like the developers decided to redraw.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

You didn't accidentally pour paint into them? I just had all the rules, I just left the game.

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

with patch 1.30 so much bullshit

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

In short, this is not a bug, but a feature. You, you see, did not notice this, because since the release of the game, the armor had elements of blue.

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

I have the same byada, after upgrading to version 1.21 and installing the dls it all became the same ....
what a pancake to do with this I have no idea. Maybe somehow you can pull the file out of the old versions and throw it into the new one? if only a sign how to do it would do

N
Nikiter777 20.12.20

The dude found a solution (thanks to user AlexD1945): Is there such a mod on the nexus here it is: www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1535/?
download it, then drop it into the game itself in the mods folder (The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt mods)