3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20 05:32 am

Testing (World of Speed) started on September 1

Received an invitation to the mail. The client downloaded. At the beginning of the download, he wrote that the game is not available? Is there a regional limitation? I live in Ukraine.
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torstein 20.12.20

Personally, nothing came to me, hmm.

A
AdamSl 20.12.20

It seems not, but in general, I don’t stick into the game before beta.

G
Gor Movsesyan 20.12.20

Nothing came to the mail. Sorry. I wanted to try it out, see what was done there. I know what shit, but it's interesting to

UPD, and here's the news came to me :-)

A
Alexandrovitch 20.12.20

Use WTFast program to proxy launch online games. Don't forget to register in it to get a trial for 15 days. I play this way on a Euro server in Blade & Soul

A
AL5 20.12.20

GRiDOX
And after 15 days, what are you doing?)

q
qrty450 20.12.20

SlightlyMad Studios. All Rights Reserved. - condom

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE Did
you start ? It works for me.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20

RAZIEL_
No. I wrote. Regional hike limitation

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE wrote:
No. I wrote. Regional limitation of the campaign
I asked because I also live in Ukraine, Internet Volia and Intertelecom. There are no restrictions on Ukraine there.
By the way, did you take part in the previous tests?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20

RAZIEL_
No

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
found this:

"Now it has become much easier to become a participant in the Big Autumn Testing! Go to the game website with the account you need and click on the button" Participate in testing. "Done, your account is activated, you can go to the Game Center and start downloading the World of Speed ​​client test in "beta test".
We remind you that the server is open to all members of the Big autumn test daily from 14:00 to 00:00 Moscow time.

in the moments the mass issuance of access slight delay activation of accounts after pressing a button. Make sure that logged into the Game Center with the same account that you previously activated on the site. "

Try it, write helps.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 20.12.20

RAZIEL_

Where is the beta section? maybe it works there

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE I
don’t understand why you’re not working , I just took the left account, entered the game page, clicked to participate in testing and I was immediately given

there and the game installer can be downloaded, I didn’t find the beta test section, but it was before, now it turns out no longer needed, after that I go to the game center, choose to go to the game and forward to the test.

PS: I also found such that the account who previously applied for the test was not given access, but they immediately gave access to the new account, as I described above.

r
rudas 20.12.20

Mile's game can't be normal a priori. I received a letter, but I didn’t even bother to get into this ... incomprehensible miracle of Michael.

f
fog666666 20.12.20

everything works but creepy brakes on ultra