3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[good] Ilya 20.12.20 05:32 am

how to lower ping in css (Counter-Strike: Source)

Ping goes off scale, more than 150 how can I lower it? At least up to 60-70
Help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 20.12.20

for example, play on servers where the ping is under 60-70, oha?

[
[good] Ilya 20.12.20

and if I play on a server where max. 180, how can I create one so that my ping is not 164, but 60-70?

[
[good] Ilya 20.12.20

but then I have straight oh .... nye lags

k
kom3pot 20.12.20

Turn off cheats. It usually helps me :))))))))))) joke

k
kom3pot 20.12.20

In general, nuno to put the schedule at a minimum. At least it will remove lags. + in the Task Manager, be smart with priority + change the provider and set the speed more (I have INTERNET MIX 2 megabits, everything flies 690 rubles 100 MB is downloaded in 6 minutes) I am not complaining + it all depends on how far you are from the server (I like that time there was a ping 4-7 O______o)

G
GTAfan073 20.12.20

Change your internet provider or schedule to a minimum.

F
FELI-X 20.12.20

a if the ping is 600 what to do?

V
VDR 20.12.20

then buy another video card, and do not download games higher than pixel graphics

L
Lemmming 20.12.20

Parents have an Internet of 8 megabits, I play more than 10 but it never rises, at home the MTS modem is rarely more than 110!

F
FELI-X 20.12.20

kom3pot
no, the phone is used as a modem!

k
kom3pot 20.12.20

Leatrix Latency Fix 1.23 - the miracle of vesch lags finally removes the gambling addiction and makes ping lower. Try to put it.
True, it does not help everyone, but it helped me)

p
prizrakqwe 20.12.20

in short, you write this cl_cmdrate 1 in the console and the pin should go down. checked by me and many others, use it for health

D
DVA 20.12.20

duck, not all servers are allowed free rates, for example, "kick for clumsy rates" I have a mts modem, and I was already tortured with this ping, but apart from modems in our area there is nothing, and my ping is 130 - nnn ... provider "" "not a good person ((((here's how to find a way out of a hopeless situation ((

s
sTEEL [zed] 20.12.20

cl_cmdrate 1

lol

p
pysch pysch 20.12.20

prizrakqwe, cl_cmdrate 1 current changes the ping visually, and since the ping remains the same, it is best to change the provider. ^^

a
artemka.tarasov 20.12.20

FELI-X
kill yourself :)
joke

V
Va1er4ik 20.12.20

cl_allowdownload, cl_allowupload - if the value is "1" allow the player to download and upload models, maps, etc. In principle, it affects ping insignificantly, so it is better to leave 1.

cl_cmdbackup - the number of packets sent to the server per second. IMHO, better set about 2.

cl_cmdrate - the speed of sending commands to the server. The most optimal value for playing by modem is 20-30

cl_download_ingame - downloading models, logos in the game ... but do we need it? :) So, set 0.

cl_lc - compensation for lags on the server side, so it's better to set 1. Unfortunately, works only when sv_unlag command is enabled on the server.

cl_lw, cl_lb - for both we set the value to 1, actions related to weapons will be calculated on the client side, as well as blood effects, etc.

cl_nodelta - disables delta compression, I advise you to put "0".

cl_nopred - if you want to see the smooth movement of players - put "0"

cl_resend - the time after which the packet will be sent if the previous one did not reach. Better to set it to about 4-5.

cl_updaterate - The rate at which game information is updated. "20" is the optimal value.

fps_modem - increases FPS when playing via modem. Set 28.

mp_decals - the number of simultaneously visible effects. For less lag - set to 0.

pushlatency - this command smooths lag. There should be a value from 50 to 100% ping with a "-" sign. For example, -150 at ping 250.

Now let's look at other useful commands:

r_drawviewmodel - if the value is "0", the FPS decreases,

r_drawviewentities is a good team, only the models won't be visible. Leave 1.

hud_fastswitch - quick change of weapons. I use the value "1"

max_shells - the number of shells visible at the same time. Put "0"

fastsprites - smoke quality. It is better to set "2"

max_smokepuffs - the number of simultaneously visible puffs of smoke ... the less, the better :)

That seems to be all ... it remains to register the following commands on the server and then it will be good:

sv_unlag - Compensate for client lags i.e. allow cl_lc, cl_lw and cl_lb (value = 1).

sv_unlagmax - Maximum delay compensation time in seconds. Leave the default value of 0.5 seconds.

sv_unlagsamples - How many previous packets are used to calculate client latency. One packet is enough (value = 1).

In the end, I would like to say that you need to experiment with these commands, look for the one that suits you ...