3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 20.12.20 05:33 am

Minithiens clamped the lock and GG stole the BS minigun from grief. (Fallout 4)

In a faint hope of going through the plot with the Newka raiders, he helped them and at the same time brought the plot to the construction of the teleport, but ...... the raiders were out of luck. He cleaned them all, returned to Gavrila, he was generally not aware of those deals, issued a couple of quests and that's it. Already a bunch of settlements, but the quest for the castle does not give.
With grief, the GG decided to dash to BoSam, they sat down with Danse in the rotorcraft and flew. To celebrate, GG decided to buy a gatling and did buy it, but when trying to use it or any other weapon, he writes - this weapon cannot be used.
But now the GG has a minigun with infinite 999 rounds, but which is not and was not in the inventory and which, as I suspect, was in the rotorcraft on which they flew to Prydven. From such a long story)))
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 20.12.20

Well, I didn't like the story of the fool with you. We put a minus, it became easier on your soul, I'm glad for you))) but how to get rid of the minigag now embedded in the GG?)

C
Crowley Alister 20.12.20

Gur1
Try to throw it through the console

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

... And he gave them cartridges. Endless cartridges ...

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Well, yes, you want to shoot a gallop, it always shows 999/999)

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Crowley Alister
I didn't want to get into the console, but I have to see. Although not a fact that will help. There is no minigun in the inventory.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Gur1
This minigun can be obtained on a rotorcraft. Have you flown it?

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Well, yes. First flight to Prydven with Danse. You can't get it ....... was, but it turns out that you can through a bug)

D
Direm 20.12.20

Gur1
But the minigun is free)

T
TTG 20.12.20

Once I swore to myself that at least one artillery crew would be installed in every settlement occupied by the Minutemen. Since that time, the entire raider district around the settlements simply burns, blazes.
Straight from the settlements, a crowd of fifteen well-armed snouts comes running to gaze at the glow and the mess from the bodies of hired shooters, lolin, after I set them from a rocket launcher on some kind of death claws.