3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heretic13 20.12.20 05:33 am

bastard ravenwest (Race Driver: GRID)

I want to express my indignation at their cheating, not only do these bastards go much faster than the others, and they are not put below 3rd place (and you are not put below 7th place), they also overtake everyone in killed cars, I was going through a race right now, one of them first rolled over, caught up with me, I smashed this scum against the wall, I thought he was dead, but no, this bastard overtook everyone, with the wheel turned almost 90 degrees. I can do this insolence on the part of the developers to create such garbage.
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERGEi_2000 20.12.20

Yes it is everywhere, especially in U2. Therefore, I always play separately with my friend ... These idiots ... some youngsters are chasing for the sake of the rating ... which in fact does not give anything but only show off. Therefore, it is better to play separately with your friends, whom you know that they will not use trainers.

H
Heretic13 20.12.20

Yes, I'm not talking about multiplayer, there is such a team in the single, on black cars with gray stripes, with them one more on one drive, when you pass some stage.

S
SERGEi_2000 20.12.20

it is clear .. but in races, especially in NFS, it pisses me off that when you overtake everyone, you break away from them by half a circle, then somehow they catch up with you.

D
Danila STALKER 20.12.20

enrages that when you overtake everyone, break away from them by half a circle - then somehow they catch up with you.
And if, on the contrary, they come off half a circle - then you are crap. You can't catch up .. (or very slowly ..)

H
Heretic13 20.12.20

Well, it's here with only one command, the rest drive normally, I overtook the circular sales =))

B
Bad tom 20.12.20

The NSF has an option to catch up. When the option is enabled, bots drive at maximum speed even when cornering :)

B
Big man 20.12.20

Blah, too, I can not stand these freaks. He pushed one into the sand and he drove over it as if on asphalt about 30 meters, caught up with me and slammed into the wall :(

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 20.12.20

That's why they are the best to drive like this! Personally, for example, Tom Kristensen crashed into Le Mans, so he seemed to get off the distance, but no, he came second, after me!

S
SBGAlbatros 20.12.20

In fact, bots cheat at every turn!

Well, let's say this is the case: I'm going to Skyline (back in the Beginners League). In front of me is the 2nd from the other team. After about 40 meters, turn 90 degrees. I mean dmayu say "let me arrange it here ...". I take the car to the side (so that it can be rammed))). WHORE ... and OH DEVIL! He turns my "horse" 270 degrees against the movement and gasps against the wall with all its might ... The speed before the "impact" was classic - 260 km / h!)))))))))))) And this KRENDEL is going quietly further! True, then he also got from me: behind in w * ny under 300)))))))))))))))) The somersault was cool !!

E
Evofan 20.12.20

bastard ravenwest. It hardly says so to me. Today I played, I almost smashed the keyboard. I knew that in the finals these freaks were ruling the ball, I thought they would drift in the finals and tear my AE-86 like puppies, and that's it. No. Night Toge. Okay, I think they have a Nissan 350, I have a Horizon. Fuck it in the corners, the all-wheel drive GTR will do (I play on a manual box). In general, the race begins. About the fact that they give 350 I am silent. I am shocked. Okay, I'll stand first. This chushok gasps - the rpm is at the maximum. Lights up green, I just release the pedal, breaking off the slip, and again to the floor. Acceleration started, in all races this is 100% faster acceleration than with grinding. And then hell with two. Bam and I are the second. When cornering, at first, of course, I straighten myself, and then like in afterburner. And it brings it to the side of the road, and I beat against the wall, and I jump into the fence. Well, she does not hold the road, that's all. They came up with a win-win, mother's freaks. You go to the start in their car, and it is broken :) ravnvest racers again prove their superiority! And where are these same racers when we fight on other tracks? They suck nervously on the sidelines, not getting out of 4-5 places. (I won't argue that in all races, somewhere they manage to earn money.) In general, after these races, my least favorite car is 350 (I liked it very much earlier) and TVR. I didn’t like it right away, due to poor visibility to the right, the windshield frame constantly interferes. ) In general, after these races, my least favorite car is 350 (I liked it very much before) and TVR. I didn’t like it right away, due to poor visibility to the right, the windshield frame constantly interferes. ) In general, after these races, my least favorite car is 350 (I liked it very much before) and TVR. I didn't like it right away, because of the poor visibility to the right, the windshield frame constantly interferes.

S
SunRayFDG 20.12.20

Well, you give, Ravenvest is not as strong a team as you think. The fact that they are constantly put at the head of the peleton, and you are thrown in the tail, is a shame. But still it is possible to win against them. I ride a clave! and in turns I turn faster than them at maximum difficulty, and if with the steering wheel ... Of
course, they start abruptly from a place, you can't say anything about it.

to DaSon:
You have to drive honestly, and not in such a way as to fit into corners and brake on other cars.

to Heretic13:
I didn't miss the cheating behind them. They ride well, because they almost perfectly fit into corners and get out of them faster, that's the whole point ...

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

SunRayFDG Strongly
agree. In GRID, you must be able to RIDE, not push! Michael Schumacher never cheated, he just knows how to ride!)) Cheating Ravenwest consists only in the fact that they make money abnormally quickly, that's true.
By the way, the last race with Ravenwest (at Königszeggs in Le Mans which) I first tried to get through, knocking my opponent off the track, as I won the last boss in ProStreet, but here, when I crashed into him, I myself was very crippled. Then I abandoned this venture, drove a few laps along the Sarta on the same Koenigzegg, drank a cup of tea with sugar (he helps me a lot before the races), started the race, carefully passed the opponent on the first chicane, and then simply did not let him go ahead.

to Husein Jr
Learn to drive, kettle, then say that the car is unstable! The 350Z is a normal car, only the driver can be dumb! I didn't have any problems here, I won this race right away, using only one flashback (in one corner it took off rather stupidly) at the Normal level.

E
Evofan 20.12.20

Wow! Rage Racer did you teach you to start a message with insults at school? Or did you pick it up in the Grid?
Can you ride? And poorly without flashbacks with a manual box? And on hard with Klava? And then 15 times without going through, sit down, you can cry. You can burn the seagull again. Only do not overdo it with sugar, you can grab a sore (like a diabetic) and he relaxes. Sign up for the future sonny.
I will not say anything about Pro Street, if the last boss cannot be passed with your driving skills ... Maybe then you should go to the sandbox with a dump truck to practice, eh? ;)

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

And poorly without flashbacks with a manual box? And on hard with Klava?
I never drive with a gun! What nah klava? I grumble on the console (although it's easier on the controller than on the keyboard, it's more difficult than on the steering wheel)! About flashbacks and complexity - I was just playing it safe. Still, this was the first race with Ravenwest, you never know ... By the way, Hard - there is no such level, there is Serious, Savage and Extreme. You haven't seen any of them, have you?

Did you learn to start a message with insults at school? Or did you pick it up in the Grid?
Well, really, how can you NOT HOLD the Nissan 350Z? And "how in afterburner" to crash and fly on the sides ?? Do you have NISSAN CONTAINMENT or what? =) No, I understand, if in Gran Turismo 4 on a snowy road (played, by the way?) ... But in the Grid, it doesn't snow on the toga!

Just don’t overdo it.
Don't worry, three spoons is not a lot, but it helps to concentrate;)

E
Evofan 20.12.20

In this vein, a structured dialogue can be conducted.
As you wrote the levels you are right. Taking off my hat. I certainly haven't seen anyone like that. I have this serious hard (he is not hard?) And Extreme Automation :) By the way, in the whole game I have not used a single flashback;) Undoubtedly, I'm cool, and I know it :)))
About Nissan 350 Zet or simply Lady Zet. I do not like them, rear-wheel drive in the sense and in such competitions. Let me explain why. Of all active assistants, all are disabled. Mechanic's box. Turn. Slow down and start writing the radius. The motor starts to lose speed. Without switching, it pulls down to 3,000 and there it has no traction, because the engine is turbocharged. This stump starts to get around so well. Tolley has a forced engine, roofing felts the gasket from under the pedal is removed h.z. Well, I’m the second one, we’ll throw in the gas. And Klava does not understand half-pressure, it has either 0 or 1. As a result, an excess of torque on the rear wheels - suffered. There is no time to brake with your head in this race. Beginning to align, piieeeeeee. Have arrived. Anew. Hence the nerves :)
I didn't play Granturismo, I just heard that there is such a thing in the world. I'm a rally driver, not a speedwalker. In Grid pulled because of the graphics and the view from the driver's seat. :)
You have NISSAN CONTAINMENT as the curtain, as I can see you, too, is a slightly subtle word incontinence :))))) In my opinion.

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

I'm a rally driver, not a speedwalker. In Grid pulled because of the graphics and the view from the driver's seat.
Is that why you're still pulling to the sidelines? :) And in DiRT, what didn't you like?

I don't like them, rear-wheel drive in the sense and in such competitions.
Well, you're a rally driver ...

Without switching, he pulls down to 3,000 and there he has no traction.
Then it's better to growl at 7,000 when the switch indicator is yellow.

This stump starts to get around so well. Tolley has a forced engine, roofing felts the gasket from under the pedal is removed h.z.
Well, probably, he chooses such a trajectory that it is possible to overtake it even with a derated engine, since he "goes around so well" ...

But Klava does not understand half-mode, she has either 0 or 1.
Once you play the keyboard, turn on the traction control, let it not press for you. To hell, it happens on real 350s too. But I never turn on the stabilization system.

in Gran Turismo 4 on a snowy road
What am I for: in the GT, the Z-shka is great on the track, especially its racing version (it is called Motul PitWork Z there). But you cannot participate in the Pitwork rally, because it is a track version, on the ground the road version is more or less manageable, and on the snow - a kick-ass ... A little overdrive - and the rear wheels overtake the front ones! Sometimes you have to go in reverse ...) There is also an asphalt section on another snow track where snow has been removed from the road, but there is a little bit of it on the sides of the fences. So, I went into the snow near the left fence with my left wheels, then steered, the steering wheel immediately left it, and the leader lingered a little, tearing the car into a skid, and in such a skid I passed turns! This is how he annealed until the snowy section began completely, there already the zh0pa began ... That's when the 350Z is really uncontrollable!

E
Evofan 20.12.20

No, it's not the same with traction. I will write down the exact radius in any quarter from Subaru to Horizon after a test drive with a probability of 85% (if no one interferes). But I didn’t make friends with an outlet on the mountain, even if you crack.
And in DiRT, Che did not pull?
And my card was 7600 with big graphics slowed down. Now I did a little upgrade, so I sat down to play.
I liked 350 in Test Drive, and in the second underground :)
Is that why you are still pulled to the sidelines?
You can't even imagine how!

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

No, it's not the same with traction.
It's strange that you focus on realism while playing the keyboard! = D

350 I liked it in the Test Drive, and in the second underground
Yes, in the NSF, of course, there all the cars go on rails! And in TD I know, I have not seen ...

E
Evofan 20.12.20

This is called economical realism :) Buying a steering wheel for a computer in my opinion is quite an expensive task, despite the fact that you will not achieve 100% realism :) Therefore, I scored on buying a steering wheel and repaired the engine of my car. Realism 100% oooofii and generous behavior on the road, plus there are no restrictions (the whole city is immediately open, but what is the city - the globe! :)) Only the repairs are expensive, and the risk that the driver is suicidal is like in Extreme in the fifth degree :)

R
Rage Racer 20.12.20

Well then - I respect the choice!