3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 20.12.20 05:33 am

Endless Game Launch (The Crew)

Actually, who else launches the game for eternity?
I look at the launcher for an hour and a half and there are no signs of beta life (

27 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

I have the same crap, only the installation is still written at the bottom ..., it's been installed for two hours already, like a super repacked repack.

v
vovangt4 20.12.20

It also does not start, the cursor blinks and that's it.

z
zemail_90 20.12.20

The game starts but the servers are not available ...

_
_Lemon_ 20.12.20

Any successes?) I still have the launcher hanging ... and even shows "Installation (1/2).

s
sanyakz 20.12.20

I have exactly the same bullshit since 15:00

l
litvin.ox 20.12.20

Almost all testers have the same crap. On the forum, the developers wrote that they are already trying to solve this problem.

v
vatsonification 20.12.20

I solved it like this.
When you start the game and windows asks for permission to make changes to this file, press cancel - the game will start (in a minute). I never finished the installation (at first I hung at 5/6, now at 1/2), but I play without problems.
You can open the task manager and use it to diagnose the situation: if, after clicking cancellation, the crew's background process is running, then wait a little and the game will turn on. By the way, it is unclear why the launcher loads the RAM (about 2 GB), but absolutely does not interact with the hard drive.

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

vatsonification
is the same garbage. But it doesn't ask me for permission to make changes. Just hanging (first hung at 5/6, now at 1/2)

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Hooray, it worked!
1) we check that the parameter is turned off as on the screen (taken from another forum)
2) When the launcher loads 1/2, then WITHOUT CLOSING it, go to the Task Manager and there
we END the InsHelper.exe process Then it turns out, we interrupt the load curve of the Launcher and the game starts launching as if the installation ended itself.
When you start the game for the first time, everything loads for a very long time, so just wait. And the black screen and everything like that. As I understand it, at this time, all sorts of settings are created and selected for all the hardware.
Good luck! =)

I
Ilya950 20.12.20

I didn't have any problems with the launcher, it's just black or it crashes at startup, what should I do?

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Ilya950
crash itself? or do you click something while you wait for the download? and if you have time, what is written in the error window? (just completely unfold the error, not a stump of a screen where you can not see anything about the error)

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Ilya950
Well, there is a small arrow under the error window, what's under it?

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

RavenW89
Thanks, it started at the end.

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Ilya950
I understand that you are not a programmer, neither am I.) I didn’t ask to explain what’s there)
Try to run it through uplay, it looks like the game didn’t pick it up

I
Ilya950 20.12.20

RavenW89
Okay, so what helps me?

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Ilya950
and where did I write this?) Try to run it through uplay, it looks like the game didn't pick it up.

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

RAZIEL_
to your health!

I
Ilya950 20.12.20

RavenW89
tried, the same bullshit (

R
RavenW89 20.12.20

Ilya950
try the applications from the game folder, install, maybe the system is missing something
DISK: your folders Ubisoft Game Launcher games The Crew Wild Run Beta Support Software

E
Embolden 20.12.20

The game does not start at all, there is no black screen or errors .... nothing) just double-clicked on the shortcut in the blank, tell me what you can do