3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaSehnsucht 20.12.20 05:37 am

For a long time not gamal, DLC disappeared (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

I installed the game back in 2015 in the summer, played for a couple of months, and made some progress. A lot of wheelbarrows were opened, tuning is complete for them. Most of the stands and gates were destroyed. Traveled several tens of thousands of kilometers. Then there was a long break in more than a year, and then one autumn evening I start the game, the opening video starts. I was still extremely surprised why the hell he was not skipped, because this is only at the beginning of the game, as far as I remember. Further, just morally went nuts. The game started from the very first car. I went to the disk with the saves. Everything is in place. After launching the game, I noticed that the last change to the save was dated September of this year. I copied the save from which I made a copy, just in case, everything started, but the progress of the passage for some reason was partially lost. At the beginning of the game, I muddied such a chip, that all DLCs open without filling the game with 100% saves, now I can't remember where I read about it, can anyone help? And then the airport is closed, I drive up to an exclusive car, LaMbe Avendator, for example, so I suggest going to the store. Rapak is the same, did not touch anything.
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
v_Sledgehammer_v 20.12.20

Rapak ?? Not a face?

M
MegaSehnsucht 20.12.20

bug | Revan
v_Sledgehammer_v
Rapak version 1.5. And this garbage. I downloaded zero saves with all DLCs. The airport is all the more closed anyway.

V
Vadik kirov 20.12.20

MegaSehnsucht
If you liked it, buy a litsuch.
I do this at first I pass the pirate for a quarter and buy it if I liked it (if I'm not sure about the developer.)