3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adult 20.12.20 05:37 am

Game Impressions (F1 2016)

Guys write something about the game.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 20.12.20

adult
what interests you? I don't play, I think that it is many times better than the 2015 formula ...

a
adult 20.12.20

playing with game 2010. is it the best of them all? on the configuration to the pc how is it?

C
Chestir 20.12.20

on the set of components, yes, it is the best) on the config, of course, demanding, I play at very high fps 48-56 ... the hardware is good

_
_Red_FoXx_ 20.12.20

Compared with F1 2013 and F1 2014 Strong differences?
For example:
- In an F1 racing atmosphere?
- In the settings of the car ?, added - reduced what, for example telemetry (as in the GranPrix series)?
- The behavior of the car on the track?
- The behavior of your opponents?
etc.?

S
Sancez22 20.12.20

Guys, tell me now in the game are there any bugs? Like departures on the desktop, etc. ... And how does it behave on weak PCs? I have a percentage of i5 2300 and a 750ti vidyaha, I'm afraid to buy until suddenly it will slow down

E
EvgenyDMT 20.12.20

an adult wrote:
Guys, write something about the game
Homno denuvnoe ...

f
fluke80 20.12.20

BlackZloj
They took everything that was in all parts and created F1-2016, tweaked the graphics, especially the effects, improved the damage. Every error on the track can now really become the last one, of course, all this can be turned off in the difficulty parameters and drive a terminator ala.
- The atmosphere is excellent, you immerse yourself in the game and do not notice how time passes.
- Everything is still in the settings of the car.
- The behavior of the car has become more difficult for me. (I play on the controller)
- Opponents are more aggressive or something ... now they do not ride the whole race like on rails, on the track constantly overtaking, losses, mistakes and mechanical breakdowns. Previously, all this had to be added by mods.
F1 is a team race and now they really imitate the struggle of teams, first they fight for the team's points, and then, if there is no risk, they sort out the relationship between themselves.
Improved penalties and everything related to the violation, now the player is not made extreme, so the penalties are more adequate.
New: Warming up lap, difficult start, greedy for a team where we manage our career and pumping a car for points earned in races, now you can even upgrade a team from the very bottom.
What made me very happy was the radio in the race, before, in order to change something, you had to constantly click the cross on the pad right in the race, now you can do everything on the walkie-talkie with your voice, if of course a microphone is connected, while the engineer himself balabolit in english he perfectly recognizes my commands in Russian. There are a lot of command options in the walkie-talkie from weather news to setting up anti-wings, I haven't learned everything myself yet ...
PS played all parts from F1-2010 for me it was the best F1-2013, now it moved and gave way to F1- 2016.

f
fluke80 20.12.20

Sancez22
I have not noticed any bugs or crashes per day of the game.
Optimization of the game of norms. On my bucket i7-3770, memory 8gb, vidyaha Giraffe-760 2gb, with a resolution of 1980 by 1080, vert. sync off, anti-aliasing smaa + taa, anisatropy 16x, everything else at max, and the quality of reflections at high fps 30-55. If you set the reflections to max, then the fps is -10, which is no longer comfortable ...

K
KeyO 20.12.20

fluke80
And about the microphone - is it only on consoles?

f
fluke80 20.12.20

KeyO
It turns out that not only on consoles.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 20.12.20

fluke80
Thanks for the detailed answer !!!
The situation with fines pleases, if this is really so)), otherwise it was somehow uncomfortable when you were taken out, and at the same time they made you guilty))
But by telemetry, I still miss it)) after the GrandPrix series, sorry for her all nor will they add))

a
adult 20.12.20

buy a toy. I'll get the steering wheel of a Ferrari 430 and see you online. remember the past

D
Drakon331 20.12.20

Guys, is there a pirate somewhere and will it be, tell me.

211186 20.12.20

Drakon331
In the next six months, definitely not, Tomb rider was broken for six months

H
H82Y 20.12.20

tell me how to return the game to the previous patch?