3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EMPs 20.12.20 05:37 am

Purchase (Warcraft 3)

Are there discounts from Blizzards for classic games (including warcraft), or is there no cheaper way to buy anywhere?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.12.20

I did not see discounts at the bliz themselves. I took Warcraft and Diablo 2 in the igromagaz, there was a discount.

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Genom94
and there are still, do you know? and when did you take it?

T
TimKar 20.12.20

EMPs
I took it about a year and a half ago, I don’t know more about discounts. But there was a small discount, 200 rubles for each game.

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Genom94
well, count 50%

E
EMPs 20.12.20

W3aMisterWinner
Yes, I have all sorts of repacks on my hands, and so on, I just came across, I want a key all the same) like I found the keys on some foreign site, I'm looking now.
I did not follow the blizzards before, there was enough steam. Origin and yupley are purely freebies to catch) that's what the nostalgia for varik has surged, and I look expensive like that

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Everything, thanks for the answers, I still came across in English. website, I bought it there) It turned out 55 percent cheaper

T
TimKar 20.12.20

W3aMisterWinner
There is no protection in d3 , just all the data on their servers is stored

T
TimKar 20.12.20

W3aMisterWinner
That the Rodaki didn't give money for the game? That you have such a fart tears, after the release of the ripper, the game became great. At least whenever you visit, the game is always 7k + online.

M
Makoter 20.12.20

W3aMisterWinner
Expensive? Really? 2k per game, is it cheaper now?

E
EMPs 20.12.20

W3aMisterWinner
I've noticed an interesting tendency - on any torrents, distributors, etc., over time, old games / distributions (sometimes new ones) disappear, so the license sounds more reliable, and you need to store / search for any distributions / installers / torrent files less all of a sudden you want to,
but with off b., you can figure it out if you want, in extreme cases, all sorts of aykups to help

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

EMPs
So it seems that each region has its own keys, look not to fly with the key. It seems like you can take cheap to pay

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Rocbomber
didn’t fly, everything was active)
but I didn’t see him on pay

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

EMPs
How much did it cost?

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Rocbomber
$ 7.91
SpoilerSince I am from Ukraine, the purchase cost about 200 hryvnia, if I took it from the battlenet - there the price is 499 * 2 = 998 rubles, i.e. 410 hryvnia. almost 50% discount

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

EMPs
Can you link to the site? I'll take it too

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Rocbomber
catch.
Spoilerhttps: //www.mmoga.com/BattleNet-Games/Warcraft-3-Gold-Edition.html

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

EMPs
Thank you!

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Rocbomber,
yes, not at all, he did not immediately find it)