3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 20.12.20 05:37 am

Impressions of the full version (You Are Empty)

The topic will be open on the day of release.
77 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avenging all 20.12.20

Shaw we do not write krosafchegi ??

D
Dan4MerC 20.12.20

Nobody bought yet)

S
SEAL-KillerXXL 20.12.20

I bought it! This is a super game! Graphics, as in Half-Life 2, physics too! The gameplay reminds, oddly enough, also Halfa! So leave Halfa and play You are Empty! This game is our answer to Halve! Almost the same, but with a bias to Doom3: the atmosphere is weird, monsters love to jump out of ambushes and scare, and silence ... And most importantly, this awesome Soviet entourage RULES !!!

A
Avenging all 20.12.20

Then you should take the din?

A
Avenging all 20.12.20

And what are the system requirements ??? Unsubscribe in Temko.

D
Demon1c 20.12.20

Then you should take the din?

You should especially ... Although in order to know the forum what you are moderating ...)

E
El MATATA 20.12.20

Amazingly atmospheric igrulya. It's always somehow creepy. Physics is super. The graph is also at its best. The sound is saturated with this uncomfortable atmosphere.
Calm, non-annoying gameplay. In general, it is worth taking it unambiguously, but on the deceptive scale, I would give it 8.5.

C
Cryon 20.12.20

The shame of Russian game-building

Interestingness 0 (monotonous boring gameplay ... there is a gun there is an enemy ... everything! The game is ABSOLUTELY linear ...)
atmosphere 0 (the atmosphere did not work out at all .... the feeling of a cardboard box)
interactivity 0 (interactivity is no more than in the same cardboard box .... except for weapons, ammunition and healers can not be taken ... there are almost no destructible items (except for chairs that for some reason hang in the air ... The doors that can be opened are highlighted (that is, stand out from the rest !!!!!) !! this is finally PPC)
plot 0 (it is not even explained !!!!!! (you can read it only on the back of the game box))
The logic of the game is 0 (the guy escaped from the hospital in a car and instead of going home or to the extreme town, for some reason he went to a poultry farm!)
Graphics 0 (no half life 2, fir, gothic 3, dark messiah, yes damn here, in my opinion, it does not even reach the level of the 1st half, they did such a schedule about 4 years ago)
Sound and music 0 (Two or three monsters have absolutely the same sounds ... that is, a sound ... one! current music on holidays, it turned on for me in the middle of the 2nd lvl)

+ one more in my game did not work .... saves you press the button quickly save writes "saved game" but it is not present in the boot ... and bytro download button does not work

commercials project 4 years of aging is nothing of itself not just not representing, but not even being a project, this is NOT to be played!

To say that I expected much more means to say nothing

passed three levels and removed it from the propeller just offensively for the spent lava

In short, do not take people in any case!

to El matata

guy you in my opinion did not play GOOD games .... do not disgrace

to Seal-killerXXl

both of you och ... ???

What is the answer to the half ?? !!!! it's just ridiculous .... compare half and THIS ... there is not even a gameplay

schedule, as in Half-Life 2, physics too!

do you really think so or are you just kidding? physics as in half? !! chairs hanging in the air? nothing from the environment except for these same chairs can not be broken? + usual unthinkable ragdoll animation you call it physics as in half ?!

C
Cryon 20.12.20

well, it means the shame of Ukrainian game-building ... all the more ... shame on the head of salo-eaters))

4tuna 20.12.20

2 Cryon what is kasyaki?
I mean glitches, bugs.

What is your system?

C
Cryon 20.12.20

Windows Xp sp2 with all updates

4tuna 20.12.20

Yeah ...
I've been waiting for this game for two years.

C
Cryon 20.12.20

I also...

A
Avenging all 20.12.20

Directly a complete bummer with the game? Do you have a graph there at maximum speed? And then I saw last year's graph on the KRI better.

C
Cryon 20.12.20

no, put it on wednesday-max.

I said the game did not come out at all .. nor graphics, not to everyone else ... these screenshots are at the average maximum ... I think there will be no special differences on max

D
Demon1c 20.12.20

No, you put on the maximum and then say ...

C
Cryon 20.12.20

Lord, medium-max and max are almost the same, this is not a fundamental difference ... and so everything is clear

m
max-i-mum 20.12.20

I personally found the graphics pretty (at max settings), especially considering that the game was made in Ukraine, and I don't even remember at least one game of this level of performance made in Russia or Ukraine before this one. Only here the atmosphere is really not very good, they had to poop in FEAR or SILENT HILL first, and the world seems completely dead, and in the literal sense, there is not even a wind ... well, the illogicality of the appearance of monsters seems to have passed the place behind no one and on the sides everything is suddenly closed from somewhere a monster runs out and it's strange in general that people have disappeared and only a few of the same types of monsters remain ... well, I still haven't passed the igruhu, then I'll sign off .. let's play and see

C
Cryon 20.12.20

This level of performance? mmm ... IL2: attack aircraft ... Silent Storm .. A stalker who is preparing for the exit ... these are iconic projects at an excellent level of performance (IL2 is generally the best in my genre in my opinion) - and this is just an average budget project, from which the whole story was inflated. There are sooooo many such shooters from foreign manufacturers.

D
Dan4MerC 20.12.20

Treshak is another ...