3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__VtK__ 20.12.20 05:37 am

Texture issues (Fallout 4)

In general, when approaching the transition to the "Nuka-World" location, textures begin to glitch, somehow I got to the train and switched to the lock in the hope that everything would be lost, however, no, sir.
game version 1.7.15.0.0, pirate, mods are present. Installed the latest drivers on the video (nvidia)

Spoiler

20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 20.12.20

__VtK__
Reinstall DLC.

L
LexXx_M5 20.12.20

More like a dying vidyuha.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

__VtK__
Download the new build from 09/03/2016
Spoiler

T
TG1K986 20.12.20

The video card is dying!

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

LexXx_M5
TG1K986
with the video card everything is in order, these glitches appear when I go to the edge of the card and continue in dls.
nestrbob
monorail starts up and I switch to Nuka-Word
lock Kirill_Shvarev let's try

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

In general, such problems are when the card is covered, but since you have a pirate, it may be crooked dls.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

__VtK__
If the glitches are only on the Nuka-world location, then the package of this DLC is crooked.

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

reply = "15382686">

I used to have MagicHero when I strongly overclocked the vidyuha, but the vidyuha was not overclocked and I
’m pumping the dls for 6 months now, but here are some more screenshots at the place where the glitch
appeared Spoilerview backward

view forward to the transition point

and a place on the map

well, just screenshots that the questions about the performance of the video card have disappeared.
Spoiler

z
zombijaic 20.12.20

Download the drivers and make sure they are for your video card.

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

zombijaic
in my very first post about drivers everything is written, the problem is not in them

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.12.20

I had it like that, the whole problem is in the patch, update it, there is something written in the paths of textures from the game itself that are poured for dlts

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.12.20

Download the repack again from the hatub and put it on again,

44lok 20.12.20

__VtK__
I think it's not about vidyuha and not firewood, that's from radeon, just the last dls.
Spoiler

Just bugs, it's just that the game is done for some reason, accept :)

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

Everything worked, it was in DLS, rolled back to beta2 and everything worked fine.
Thank you all for responding;)
Spoiler

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

__VtK__
Something is wrong with the shadows, too black on all skins

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

__VtK__
In the release, one single file has been changed compared to beta 2. You can find it on gamer mods, where it was posted separately.

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

MagicHero
I have minimal shadows, I didn’t twist it, and I’m not playing for the sake of shadows;) I’m aware of
BlackTigerTK,
I downloaded both beta and release from there (maybe the release became crooked, so I downloaded beta2) later I will try to rearrange the release

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

MagicHero
on these settings I play
Spoiler

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

__VtK__
Judging by the fact that the video card is weak again and the monitor resolution is low, I think the processor is also not very powerful. Why did you set the fragments from the shots to ultra? they are just processed by the processor. As for textures, it's also not clear why ultra? I do not think that your video card has more than 4 gigabytes of video memory, but on ultra textures I have about 5 gigabytes of video memory. They just won't be able to load everything, and you won't see ultra textures anyway, but you will notice wild drawdowns when the video memory is full. Detailing additional textures is some kind of strange translation, in fact, this is the number of fragments in the walls, blood, etc. in short, again, an extra load on the processor.

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

You
won't believe MagicHero , I play at 40-50 fps, fragments - I completely forgot about them, yesterday when I did the screen, I remembered that they introduced it after the game was released, well, I twisted it to the maximum, shot at the walls and floors - there were no drawdowns.
Monique I have 17 inches, this is the maximum resolution.
and vidyuha I have nvidia gt740 2GB - and it does an excellent job, in Starcraft 2 I generally play on the ultra.