3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 20.12.20 05:37 am

Will there be more DLC or not? (Fallout 4)

I have such a question after Nuka-World, will there be more DLC or is it the last one?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brawler 20.12.20

representatives of the bipezda said that they would be pouring dls all year round, but judging by the current statements of the nuclei, the world is the last official dlc

A
Angelica04 20.12.20

They said that the last one. But for sure, only Todd will tell you. Maybe she'll make more dough.

G
GreatGood 20.12.20

Will not be. They promised a year of support. And at the expense of DLC at the presentation they said that this is all.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Kirill Kolosov
In general, so that there are still dls, it is necessary that the gazebo let the obsidians do the continuation of the new vegas 2 type, or call it whatever you like. The point is this. They will then give DLS, not even DLS but a full-fledged big game.

Y
Yarsis 20.12.20

in some video, Tod said that he officially announced 6 dls, but he also hinted that it is possible that they will still be sawing small dls like workshops (to develop the construction part of the game)

p
perni007 20.12.20

The gazebo said "This is the last PLANNED DLC"

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

more will not be, Nuka World is the last

L
Lobo 20.12.20

Thank you

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

We talked about 4, but released 6. Wangui, that the Workshop was divided into 3 parts and that's it. Weistland, Walt, Contrapshons ("cunning" like the Arbor itself) together - this is such a decent Hearthfire, albeit with content from the original. But Besezda decided to cut the money ...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

There will be. A million pieces. Even the territory was made specially for it. But only from modders. Some will be no worse than the pros.

D
Dimash Zhagiparov 20.12.20

Eh, I miss the fallout from obsidians when they released 4 major dls that add completely new locations, quests, characters and weapons, and they also released 1 mini dls that adds a new faction and a whole bunch of new weapons.

R
Rollins_- 20.12.20

It seems to me that they are hiding another DLC. Perhaps about space.

D
Dimash Zhagiparov 20.12.20

Rollins_-
Where did you get that?