3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 20.12.20 05:38 am

Can't play online with a friend (Dark Souls 2)

I (my Persian) have to be human for me to see the summon icons, right? (and my friend too, if I left the badge) What if I just can't? For example, there are no figures, or some other problem prevents me from gaining human form. Is it possible to play with a friend without all this idiocy?
Already tried everything: rings, covenants, everything else - shorter ass. And I want to play. What are you guys doing?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The vibe 20.12.20

Of course, you can leave a mark without even having a human form, but the one who calls you must be human.

j
jigadloff 20.12.20

Soor is impossible without humanity!

M
Misha gotko 20.12.20

BatWing2393
if you run out of figures, you can restore humanity in the temple of amana, but there should be no figures at all

a
ayyrasmus 20.12.20

Misha gotko
What kind of a temple? I'm just killing the first bosses, maybe I'm still far from him.

The Vibe
If I leave a sign, I will be taken to another player's world, in which bosses, enemies, chests, etc. are counted only by its owner. That is, I myself will not upgrade, and I will not advance in the plot: l

R
Resmar 20.12.20

1. Check the memory of souls, it should not be very different. 2. Wear a name ring with one god. In principle, they should connect.
To become a man, call through small white chalk, kill several monsters, and return in the form of a man. You can also farm the figures in the Brotherhood of Blood covenant a little for one thing and fight each other.

G
Gold-man 20.12.20

BatWing2393
If I leave a sign, I will be taken to another player's world, in which bosses, enemies, chests, etc. are counted only to its owner. That is, I myself will not upgrade, and I will not advance in the plot: l

Well, as you don’t upgrade, you get souls too. Both for bosses and for mobs. First, cleanse the world from one, then the other puts a sign. How else is it.
For the connection, it is necessary to match the CM, so that the summoner is in the form of a human, so that the effect of the figurine does not hang on the location (which is automatically hung up after killing the boss) and that the boss is alive (for a large sign). It is very desirable to use a name ring - it expands the scope of the call and you only see your signs, the left people will not call.
To the temple where the figures are far away. And why is it? There are plenty of them, even beginners shouldn't have any problems with them.