3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Becoming_to_Dragon 20.12.20 05:38 am

Slaves in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

is it possible to wear a slave collar on an NPC myself?
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
depending on which NPC. and if you have a collar. )

B
Becoming_to_Dragon 20.12.20

intolerable,
but how to get it and how many people can you wear it on?

i
intolerable 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon The
fact of the matter is that I haven’t even met a place where you can take this collar. If you meet him, then you can use it 100%. )

o
oool 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
aha-ha-ha: D laughed :)
you are asserting yourself ... life has not worked at all?

B

oool
yes not: D just a trick with BDSM and slavery temper)))))

o
oool 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
aha-ha-ha: D everything, under the table :) this is not for PG, but for the psychiatry site;)

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
I had an assignment from Mag to put a collar on a rider in the Commonwealth.

B

BlackTigerTK
and only on him it is possible? Not possible as in 3 fouls, for each?

G
Gur1 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I had a task to put a collar on a blind super mutant. I did not even expect that he would run away crying in hysterics)))
intolerable I had a
couple of collars, I took them off the dead merchants.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
get easily you
go to the base of the Pack and herach unbearable slaves, then you take the collars from the corpses
amusing comments from the dudes from the Pack when you kill the slaves))

L
L0neWanderer 20.12.20

On the contrary, these collars piss me off, especially after Dead Money for FNV.
Spoiler I will not judge you, perhaps, but still it's not normal somehow ...

i
intolerable 20.12.20

Gur1
I've only been playing the core world for a couple of hours. )) has not mastered almost anything. just started cleaning the first location "galaxy". ))
but I am more and more inclined to the version that I will overwhelm all the raiders, and save the traders from the canyon, these raiders are too vile.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

L0neWanderer
I already wrote in another thread, about the game for the merchants - after a certain time, all the merchants lost their collars. True, along with the clothes :-) But that was back in beta 2. at the release, I did not go to Newka World yet.
unbearable
I did just that, got to the point of talking with Shank and decided everyone :-) Pakov first of all :-) True. I haven't reached Safari yet - at one time I gave this location to them.

S
Stoic 20.12.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
In the location of the pack, in the arena, you can remove the electronic collar from the corpse of the prisoner (I found it there after clearing this location).
then this collar can be hung on anyone (it hangs perfectly on Kate), but I did not check whether it affects the behavior of the NPC

S
Stoic 20.12.20

It affects behavior (at least for Kate). While he was on it, she smiled silently, after taking it off she began to freak out, phrases from her repertoire were only aggressive (apparently she "remembered" how her parents sold her into slavery, I didn't think about it, I hung it up for a laugh). I started smoking cigarettes one after another, I had to send her to rest, after a couple of days she returned to her usual state.