3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__VtK__ 20.12.20 05:38 am

Help (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Good day. Tell me where you can download the latest patch or version of the game, preferably with a tablet.
Tips, download / buy litsuhu are not suitable.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aonir 20.12.20

The last thing in the repack from Khatab has not yet made tablets on the higher version. I personally asked him.

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

Phoenixisium
I have installed it from Khatab, but that's bad luck.
There is such a modification of Mass Recall, recently a new version came out and it requires a new version.
"Also make sure you're using an up-to-date version of Starcraft 2." - i.e. Also make sure you are running the latest version of Starcraft 2.
Sorry, sorry, we'll wait

j
jesus loves 69 20.12.20

__VtK__
I understand that this is not the answer that you are waiting for, but it’s worth taking a face at least because of the multiplayer, believe me, PvP in this game is amazing. if you can get away with money for a cheaper price http://playo.ru/goods/starcraft2_legacy_of_the_void/

g
get_grow 20.12.20

on plati.ru for 600 rubles here is a more suitable price

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Take a face and not ... brains.

M
Mandalorian 20.12.20

the question is .... netta does not download the game from battle .... it just gives an error like "bad connection with" no "...... although the rest of 40 gigs downloads norms .....

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

get_grow
To pay, I bought a friend as a gift for 400 rubles + I was also given a good game as a gift for a purchase.

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

Mandalorian
Write to the forum in TP

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

quasar.vv
You can take it for 350-400 rubles.

g
get_grow 20.12.20

Rocbomber
They give the base garbage as a gift, excuse me, but this is so. And regarding the price, I announced the latest actual price, unfortunately it is no longer 400r.
More recently, prices have risen, I suspect due to a sensational future patch that will change the balance. Rather, it will be added before or after.

R
Rocbomber 20.12.20

get_grow
Indeed, prices have increased, now the cheapest is 579 rubles. And the game that was given as a gift is normal, it's not even indie. For a long time I looked at her review from Igromania magazine and they spoke flatteringly about her