3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20 05:38 am

Potential for moral choice. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Or GG is a villain.

So we pushed ourselves into the new Galaxy to carry democracy
and freedom.
And there are already local people in this galaxy, so how will they perceive
our democracy?
I see tremendous potential for moral choice here.
Cooperate or carpet bomb?
Live or cut out?
So it turns out on the one hand that we are kind of doing a good job
for ours, but on the other hand ......
Well, you understand . So it turns out that the main radishes in the game are us?
That is Ryder?
29 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheerful Kid 20.12.20

Well it turns out that way

C
Cheerful Kid 20.12.20

If the main antagonist turns out to be Brother Ryder or relatives, then this will add even more irony to the game ...

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

I think this will not be a
niche, or the local pozones will immediately begin to gobble, here. like such, rider, would you roll back into your milkyway. and there will be no particular alternative. or there will be some kind of diplomatic choice between the two sides. such as in the dragon age incuser between magicians and templars.

K
KANOV 20.12.20

Apparently (from the little understandable that we were provided for review), GG is not a radish, but a cartoopia is not washed and not peeled.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Why wang? Let's just wait for the normal game information.

s
scorg94 20.12.20

I do not think that one ark with settlers will so much interfere with the locals that the place for the colony will have to be cleared by orbital bombing.

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Shepard will save everyone anyway

M
Mewel 20.12.20

The normal question was raised by the TS. Why did they nominate ?!

C
CiaphasCain 20.12.20

well, I hope there will be full-scale fighting in Andromeda :( And not like in 3 IU - running away from the reapers -_-

E
EMPs 20.12.20

Phoenixisium,
well, how can I say it was thrown ... since here moving around the galaxies is just easy - the population of this or that planet, corny, may not know about the "aliens", there are many systems.
Found uninhabited and generally empty - settled, and then it will be seen ...
Well, this is in theory, but in general, if there are already big disagreements with the locals, our GG will most likely decide.

A
AiSPQR 20.12.20

Yes, from the massacre with the locals, you can't get rid of anyone. Here's how to drink, there will be among the local intellectuals and fighters against the regime who will cooperate with "us". In the end, who will have to fuck with GG

M
Mandalorian 20.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
is for sure .... the main puncture of the developers is that they give out wildly little information about the andromeda ....... if more of it was poured into the network, then it would be possible to make at least some kind of picture ... ...

M
Mandalorian 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
.... if we take the ending of control as a basis ... ... then it's quite a good idea ...

A
AiSPQR 20.12.20

But in general, it’s a pity that there will again be a type of RPG jester, IMHO, if they changed the genre, to RPG-RTS, a la sang force, that would be a number. And it would be more interesting to colonize. For me personally, in the third part, exactly what was missing. You run around, you collect something, you give people something to do, and in the end they didn't even let this bunch of people steer

K
KANOV 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Shepard in 300 years - perhaps that gray hair with sand will scare you.

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Mandalorian
Nothing idea, this is the idea of ​​indoctrinating the captain, but it was pissed away, you see, the creators of biovar, they see it that way, and the fans are stupid, they don't understand anything about high art, hawai extension cut and buy DLC at the price of the game, nothing else is required from you ... It is still bombing, how many years have passed, it was truly said by the biovars themselves, you will not blow our ending for a long time ...
KANOV
Well, then Liara will save everyone
Zy But in general, maybe Shepard became the main reaper, in the end there is control, with such technologies he will be able to restore his body if he wants, in the end, synthesis, in principle, it can also be restored, after all, after all, everyone became alive, immortal half-cords, maybe they will figure out what anything, and the ending, destruction, will definitely not be taken into account, because everyone there became homeless without repeaters, but what kind of mass effect without repeaters, in fact, the whole plot is based on this technology, even the game is named after her
Zy And if, except for jokes, then of course it will not be, well, maybe in some store "I am Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel", it's easier for biovars, the Hero of Ferelden never showed up here it will be the same, well, he stopped the end of the world, well, he saved the galaxy, you think, I'm also a hero, and in general, 300 years have passed, who even remembers what happened 300 years ago, now we have a new hero, with a ship and a team and a new danger of the universal scale

K
KANOV 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Well, if so. But in general - I'll come and clip you, if I don't die in battle.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Mandalorian
There is a thought that the developers have big problems with the game. Endless diaries of developers on how the game is made, no gameplay videos, screenshots of games. Showed once GG and a little bit of gameplay, not the fact that from the game itself.
And a moron who has been playing a fresh build since 2013 ... how did he lift it up ...

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

I haven't followed the info on the game for a long time and I don't really taste what I'm talking about, but from what was said, I realized that they had revealed some cards, and so, after thinking a little (Seconds 3), I suggested that having arrived in a new galaxy for colonization, we would encounter not only local inhabitants, but also with a new universal evil (Well, as usual, problems with bandits and dangerous creatures), we will definitely not be invaders, this is not the Alliance style, but to help the world in exchange for a couple of planets, yes, so we can

I
Ivasik 20.12.20

Delightful! While the developers are long and hard looking for a scenario for Andromeda, the fans of the game are already coming up with their own.
I wonder which one will be better in the end?

Or, after a long and painful search for a new plot, the message "We decided to bring Shepard back!" ?