3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey3419981952 20.12.20 05:38 am

Buildings disappeared. (Fallout 4)

When I go to the building menu, I immediately saw that I had lost the item with the construction of houses. What should I do?

6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.12.20

Mods for construction are, perhaps they are a jamb, if not, check the cache in the incentive.

m
mr.sayapov 20.12.20

This is the one that allows you to put entire houses? + concrete fences missing? So!
What are all the same mods and DLK? 1st Homemaker? ...
With dlc There is a very high probability of "resetting" the mod to the construction site, even if ECMka ...

A
Andrey3419981952 20.12.20

mr.sayapov
I had a Homemaker mod, and I deleted all the mods, + I also turned off the DLS, but still does not appear.

m
mr.sayapov 20.12.20

Andrey3419981952
I not only disabled the construction DLC, deleted it. But still, this Housewife does not want to work completely.
Sections: Whole houses, concrete fences and institute parts (I put an additional mod for unlocking).
Anyway, NO. The level in the game is 42nd. Even when installing "Islands" the same thing. I did not find a solution.
Although you can search for Fall WITHOUT DLC at all. Well, if that just put the Robots.

S
SimarglVV 20.12.20

no solution yet?

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Andrey3419981952
Check the integrity of the cache in the incentive (the game will download everything you need), just when you removed the mods for construction, they could have changed the game files before and then deleted these changed files when you demolished them.