3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 20.12.20 05:38 am

How to download vault 1080? (Fallout 4)

Registered on the site of the gazebo it says Error confirming the specified information what to do? Or maybe give a link to a file not from the site?
40 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
http://gamer-mods.ru/news/oficialnyj_mod_vault_1080_ot_nvidia_dlja_fallout_4/2016-08-31-2365

D
Direm 20.12.20

nestrbob
Lord thanks!

D
Direm 20.12.20

nestrbob
Damn! I want to register there writes "wrong security code" although I checked it 7 times!

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Now I tried it and it worked 4 times. There you need to choose a well-readable code and everything will work out.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 20.12.20

They still haven't posted the mod, so it's useless, as it will be released on Yandex immediately.

Moder wrote in the comments that it will be in 3-4 days, they are already translating.

Actually, whoever needs to throw it on yadisk.

Name: Vault 1080
Author: NVIDIA
Language: ENG

Description:
Nvidia has prepared its own mod for Fallout 4, which will be available for PC tomorrow, September 2. The mod is called Vault 1080, and it was developed by Nvidia's in-house LightSpeed ​​Studios, which previously re-released older PC games on Android and Nvidia Shield. As the name suggests, the mod adds another hideout at number 1080 to Fallout 4, and with it a little over an hour of gameplay.

A feature of the mod is the support for more realistic lighting and shadows than the original game, which allows you to create a darker and more frightening atmosphere that is the hallmark of the mod.

Find the mod in the game:
1. Track the quest "Church of the Valley".
2. The target will point to a small hut outside the swamp.

Features of the mod:
- New quest;
- 4 new areas to explore (swamp, church, cave, vault);
- Additional hour of gameplay;

https://yadi.sk/d/2FX5Iu5nujDVb

D
Direm 20.12.20

saa0891
And thank you very much!

G
Gur1 20.12.20

saa0891
As far as I know, there are a lot of changes in the schedule. My folich pulls on minimal salaries. Is the load increasing strongly?

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

I put the gazebos from the site. There was a task in the magazine
Spoiler I
haven't gone there yet.

D
Direm 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK
There is a church and under it is a shelter where there are many ghouls.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
About the church it is clear from the title of the quest. The hideout is known from the announcement of the mod :-)

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

so the graphics for lighting in the whole game changes or only in a new location on the quest. And then I did not go to church and did not notice any changes.

D
Direm 20.12.20

MagicHero On the
contrary, I noticed only at the church and in the shelter, and after installing the mod, the rain and fog became VERY thick!

L
Listoman 20.12.20

MagicHero
Only in one location, and the implementation is extremely poor. Trash mod

D
Direm 20.12.20

Listoman
X * Do I have 10 times thicker fog now !?

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev The
bug is likely. This has already happened in folch

D
Direm 20.12.20

Listoman
But not with me!

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Everything happens for the first time) The graphon changes only at the location of the mod

D
Direm 20.12.20

Listoman
Then why did I download it ...

44lok 20.12.20

How to put it so neatly .... a mod for soap lovers :)

Spoiler

Only all ENB / SweetFX can be selected and adjusted to your taste, but here is a "handicraft" from nvidia ... in the trash can it belongs to :)

D
Direm 20.12.20

44lok
I downloaded the suite fix all the rules.