3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vuzi4 20.12.20 05:38 am

What would happen if all the characters from different GTA met together? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's imagine what would happen if all the GTA characters, from Claude to Lola Del Rio, met in one city in one place !!!
For example, in Vice City!
Would they kill each other or build their own business, it's up to your imagination, share your thoughts!
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 20.12.20

In vain I created a topic. Will be another flood.

v
vuzi4 20.12.20

oooh this is real !!!

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 20.12.20

Patrick Brown rules!

v
vuzi4 20.12.20

OPA and when this photo was taken there is Victor Vance who is dead !!!

F
FlogGnaw 20.12.20

Patrick Brown did not follow this rule, because here Tommy from the 80s, Karl from the 90s, Nico from 2008, etc. he just drew them all together

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Well, Karl's face is on the second art: D

g
gtacriminalrussia 20.12.20

Right now, they will say that you are a racist, and that Karl is the most beautiful person)

G
GTAman 20.12.20

OMG, spit or knock on wood :))

And yes, Rosenberg's face on the first screen is also cool, I hope now they won't call me a racist? :))

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Where do you get this?

S
Seen 20.12.20

Chet Karl on all screenshots wants to kill someone. No, you can see that they are drunk, but so that alcohol has such an effect on Karl ...

L
Landry Fields 20.12.20

Tommy had a disc at the Ocean View Hotel. Vic (who was with the underground surgeon) decided to avenge his brother and went to the discach. Carl, by mistake, flew to Vice City instead of Liberty. Claude decided to rob someone in Vice City. Claude heard that some oligarch threw a party at which the cream of society would be, so Claude also went there to kidnap everyone and get a ransom .Niko sailed to Vice City to sell slaves and grass. Heard no one that Kakoito rich people are gathering a party. And where and where the party is needed and weed. So Nico went there to sell the herb. And Tony Came to Vice City to kill Karl because he didn't come to Liberty on time. There they met ... then you ...

-
-NO_NAME- 20.12.20

What for is not the first screen of Ken Rosenberg, he is not the main character of

GTAMAN

downloaded somewhere, for example from neta.

R
Rasta Braza 20.12.20

what about Huang Li?

G
GTAman 20.12.20

What for is not the first screen of Ken Rosenberg, he is not the main character
And Phil Cassidy too ...

Downloaded somewhere, for example from neta.
About this, I guessed kagbe, I want a more specific answer, you know :))

G
Grandshot 20.12.20

Damn it, let Patrick Brown draw arts and loading screens for GTA! He does it colossally cool.

-
-NO_NAME- 20.12.20

Why isn't Tommy on the second screen?

Johnny D.

What about Toni Cipriani?

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 20.12.20

Why isn't Tommy on the second screen? take a closer look

L
Landry Fields 20.12.20

What about Toni Cipriani?
And Tony came to Vice City to kill Karl because he didn't come to Liberty on time.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 20.12.20

Patrick should be taken to Rockstar!