3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.20 05:39 am

Please advise a CPU cooler.

I'm going to buy a video card in a computer universal store, but the fact is that there is a tax of 30 euros, if you buy one product, and if you buy two products, then only 10 euros. I decided to buy myself a cooler for the processor in addition to the video card. My processor is i5 4460, in the future I am going to update possibly for an overclocking processor. Please advise a cooler within 4k rubles (20k tenge) and that it would still fit into my case http://tookz.kz/korpusa/kompyuternyy-korpus-huntkey-spider-red Thanks in advance for all the answers
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

MrWorld
For myself I took Zalman CNPS12X. Overclocking keeps super, the temperature is generally excellent !!! But this is if in the future you will drive the proces, if not, then you yourself can understand much cheaper and easier to take a cooler.

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Primal Mouseywor The
installation in it is quite complicated, but I think the master will be able to install it. Will it fit in my case? In reviews on Yandex they say about it not very warmly

M

The cooler is excellent in terms of cooling, and as for the dimensions, it is better to measure the length and width of the case. I have a maximum temperature in hard game mixes of 65-68C (overclocked percent). And most importantly, don't forget about good thermal paste !!!!! With fig thermal paste with any cooling, even if the water temperature is not stable and even high !!! Of course, the paste, I think you know, you still need to lubricate the stone!

s
saa0891 20.12.20

MrWorld wrote: The
installation in it is quite complicated There is a
normal installation there, look at the vidos if anything is not clear, the most important thing is to have a normal set of hexagons, or better a screwdriver with nozzles, and then everything is very simple, I don’t know how in version 12, but in the 10th it was very bad the key because of this, problems could arise when tightening the bolts, everything else is quite simple to put.

E
Eremite_City 20.12.20

Primal Mouseywur
In coolers of this type, the main thing is the evenness of the pipes. Because they are in contact with the percentage!
As for me, the central cooler is superfluous. He is like hell. And the first one fails ..
I personally advised to assemble the case, like a "BioShock" fan. A real aquarium! :)

M

Eremite_City
I also heard that central coolers are the first to fail. Well, God knows, it's been working for the third year and everything is OK !!!

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

saa0891
Primary Mouseworm
Eremite_City
The main question is whether it will fit?)

E
Eremite_City 20.12.20

MrWorld Will fit
! .. In Soviet terms, everything in the world complies with GOST ..
Size of cargo, packages, containers, transport, etc. - everything is interconnected.

M

MrWorld Cooler
dimensions (WxHxD) - 151x154x132 mm. Now compare with the size of your case.

f
fog666666 20.12.20

that's

otot

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

fin1977
Will not fit)

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Primal Mouseyvur
In general, it will fit, thanks

f
fog666666 20.12.20

The side cover can be removed

M
Malice 20.12.20

Cooler Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B (SCNJ-3100)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

MrWorld wrote:
The main question is whether it will fit?)
So measure how much you have to the side cover and see the height of the cooler in the performance characteristics.

E
Eremite_City 20.12.20

saa0891
What kind of fashion for cases ?! I disassembled it, hung it on the wall and be healthy!
www.overclockers.ru/lab/75317_2/32-norma-pervoe-znakomstvo-s-amd-zen.html

D
Dgray 20.12.20

I have the Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 cooling the i7-6700K 4.4 GHz. Temperature up to 75.
In general: quiet and cool :)