3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 20.12.20 05:39 am

Did the people launch from Voksi cover it up? (Just Cause 3)

Did the people launch from Voksi cover it up?
22 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 20.12.20

It's been a long time

w
winni madison 20.12.20

Sanya 21
bummer kid

S
Sanya 21 20.12.20

winni madison
How long have I played a couple of days ago, but right now, when you click on the shortcut, it immediately collapses.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

Nefig was out of autonomous mode.

w
winni madison 20.12.20

Sanya 21
take litsuha and play heartily the freebie is gone

S
Sanya 21 20.12.20

winni madison
what the fuck loitsuhu, there is nothing to eat, I'm not a major like any rakamakafo and sable.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Sanya 21
Guo then work. There is nothing to eat, and you are still playing games.

w
winni madison 20.12.20

Sanya 21
well then, rest and don't gopot guy, I'm not a major, but just work in a mine and no no yes I buy igruhi

G
GHOST_0201 20.12.20

Now he also stopped pirating)

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

I don’t know what doesn’t work for you, it is minimized, I just started it for testing and played for 30 minutes. Voxy works

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

I also work, but sometimes there is nothing to buy. At our work, they only do that each other borrows 100 and 200 rubles before the paycheck. And sometimes they scrape the whole shop for the passage.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

dok925
That's right. It’s my own fault, I don’t argue. For when I was younger, life was fun.

h
hamshut 20.12.20

dok925
Well, not a fact. There is a scribe who has acquired a diploma in youth, but he just sits there, cannot find a job.
There are a lot of acquaintances who graduated and have cool diplomas, but never worked in their specialty.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Yes, we have patched the hole in Steam, we need a full-fledged hack and not a bypass.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

One thing worries me now !!!! If the gtx 1080TI costs more than a hundred mowers, that's the end !!!!!!!!! If there are 75 thousand for a maximum of one, if they are in my computer, then this is not the end, but you are all about the toys !!! Tired of collecting bottles like the user -SK.art- with super two gtx 1070)))

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
The denuvo algorithm does not imply a full-fledged hack. Only temporary bypass using scripts is possible.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Protocol10
The denuvo algorithm is not fully hacked. Only a temporary bypass with the help of scripts is possible. CPY hacked denuvo in Lark as far as I understood, but Voksi bypassed, that's the point.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
Well, in the stall, it seems, they were somehow bypassed, but not hacked. If there was a full-fledged hacking algorithm in the case of a stall, then cracks for other games would instantly appear: doom, primal, deus ex. But we see only the stall, and also inside. The question arises - if a full-fledged hacking method is found, then where are the cracks for the rest of the games? They are not. And this means that, most likely, they also just found some kind of detour or a joint in defense. That is, the method applied to Larka is a special case, and not a universal magic wand for hacking any game. Maybe I'm wrong, of course, but I got the impression looking at all this from the outside.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Protocol10
Hackers said that each game has its own nuances of protection, and if one method of hacking / bypassing worked on one game, then there is no longer for another. And there is no universal method yet.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
Well, that's what I'm saying. There is no universality, which means that there is no need to talk about some kind of full-fledged hacking of the entire denuvo, and not in individual games. Developed by Denuvo, they will see what kind of nuances were in the stall, which made it possible to hack the game and in the future will further strengthen the protection.