3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just a cat 20.12.20 05:39 am

Bug when going to the Red Forest (STALKER: Clear Sky)

If my friend had not been sitting next to me, I would not have known. that this is a bug. They killed the zombies on Yantar, went down to the gate, but after going to the Red Forest there is no video where Scar catches up with the Strelka, if you go further (along the left road) there are no bandits (there is no one at all). If you go to the right, then there are two psi-dogs, anomalies and a cache, further, behind closed gates, seemingly dolts (judging by the costumes), one approached the gate. but due to the fact that the gate does not open, you cannot talk to him (`` Talk F '' does not appear, and you cannot jump over the fence either. There is an invisible wall.
Version 1.5.0.8. Pirate.
A friend installed from the same disk and passed oK.
I tried to load the preservation prior to joining Red Forest, did not help
12 Comments
Sort by:
X
XxAzazeLxX 20.12.20

No wonder, Clear Sky is the most buggy game of the entire series, find an early save and try or try to update the version of the game may help.

G
Gladd78 20.12.20

EvilDovakin wrote:
Version 1.5.0.8. Pirate.
Serves you right, pirate

k
kaitan010512 20.12.20

EvilDovakin
how did you get to the forester's house? if you went through the guide, then you will appear near the closed gate, and in order for the gate to open, you need to jump on assignment into a spatial anomaly and only then the gate will open

G
Georgy Timoshin 20.12.20

XxAzazeLxX
Support +++

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

Dudes! Stalkir will turn ten next year. Kapets finally uzhos is straightforward!

J
Just a cat 20.12.20

Gladd78
I live in a village, there is no internet on my PC, on a 2G phone, how do you think I should download it from Steam?

J
Just a cat 20.12.20

kaitan010512
In theory, immediately after entering the red forest location, there should be a video, this is the problem that it is not there. Unless I'll try to look for a spatial anomaly

P
Pecesenkin 20.12.20

Gladd78
EvilDovakin
This game and pirate? fu blah disgrace.

J
Just a cat 20.12.20

Pecenenkin
How do you think I should download it from Steam, through the phone? There is a disc - I play. I went through seven parts of Assassin's creed

k
kaitan010512 20.12.20

EvilDovakin
first you will find stalkers at your destination. after you take a quest from one of them to hike for an artifact and you will go in a group to the parking lot through which you need to go to the anomaly, and with stalkers it will be easier to break through, since you will have to go past the pseudo-giant and after you clear the parking lot (who should to survive) then you will be given a gravel artifact (it is better to sell it (you will get a solid amount for it)) and then you can safely go to the anomaly (it will be on the cannon of an abandoned tank where a flock of blind dogs, pseudo-dogs and snorks will wander)

P
Pecesenkin 20.12.20

EvilDovakin
Try to download the game via Steam via PC, if you don't catch up (sarcasm). If you have a license disc - what's the problem?

J
Just a cat 20.12.20

kaitan010512
This is the problem, that there should be a video, and after it almost all NPCs will spawn. There are only debt workers, if you go to the right and at the very end on the left, but there is a gate that cannot be opened,) at least one debt worker comes right to the gate. But now it doesn’t matter anymore, my Windows crashed and the save was gone. I will go through again, maybe this time it will carry