3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 05:39 am

Investigation into the case of a woman whose legs and arm were severed (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In the task where they killed the woman and ripped off her legs and the hand there needs to be collected around the murder. There are 7 pieces of evidence in total. I found 6 pieces of evidence igloo, bruises on the neck, then the place where the hand was ripped off from the body. The journalist's card, fragments from a bomb and broken glasses. Where is the last piece of evidence to look for? I climbed everything in this search circle where is another piece of evidence ??
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rampertumskin 20.12.20

Scattered boy
on the wall blood next to the body, turn on the selection of objects or look for special vision.

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Rampertumskin
yes I was there and climbed all the walls to all the walls and climbed with special vision and I can not find

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Rampertumskin
and if I just nafig leave this one piece of evidence missing anything important? This is an additional task

R
Rampertumskin 20.12.20

Scattered boy
there everything is near all 7 clues, I don’t know how we didn’t find. it's not possible, there are a couple more pieces of evidence on the body.

V
Vano_Strelok 20.12.20

Scattered boy
UCHI. RUSSIAN. TONGUE. Scum!