3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LarsJunFan 20.12.20 05:39 am

Humanity (Part 2) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would prefer to ask a series of questions. Not one or three this time. Last time I touched on topics such as - Did you kill Doppler or did you kill all the monsters who wanted to scare you. This time I will ask more questions. This will also apply to the Stone Hearts, since I have not yet managed to reach Toussaint.

1 - Quest "Wild Heart" where you had to find the beloved girl of the Hunter Nellen. You will have 3 options. Take money and cancel the quest or find, but choose one of two terrible decisions? What do you choose?

2 - In a mission where you had to interrogate a spy with Triss. Naturally, Triss took the spy for his echem ... For dignity and after asking for all the information, you decide to make two ways out - Erase the memory or kill.

3 - Younger bastard, I think a lot of people are impatient to finish off this, but what about you?

4 - This time we will talk about Geralt's friend, about a witch who is looking for a way to save herself from Radovid. Yes, I'm talking about Keira Metz. What did you do with her? Since most of the ways with her are associated with her death.

5 - I think many are familiar with the quest "Little Red Riding Hood", well, in the Witcher's tale, this little red riding hood has a rather interesting origin, but let's not deviate from the topic. There were 2 ways out, to fight them back and kill Little Red Riding Hood, or give them the person they want?

6 - And now to Hearts of Stone. During the mission, when you come from the burned down estate of Olgerd, his people are trying to execute someone. Will you save him? Or won't you interfere?

7 - Did you let Gunther O'Dim take Olgierd's soul, or did you save Olgierd?

If you are wondering what I have chosen? I ask you.

1 - I chose to kill Nellen, as there was no other choice to do it peacefully.
2 - I erased the memory, so a lot of murders.
3 - Killed because he attacked Ciri.
4 - I sent her to Kaer Morhen. Letting her die was too risky.
5 - After I found out that this Little Red Riding Hood had a family, I still killed her. Even replaying the game, since its way of solving problems, would not lead to anything.
6 - I, of course, remained neutral, but I was not afraid to ask why they wanted to execute him.
7 - Savior of Olgerd. His dead girlfriend would have done the same.

And now you. What did you do and why ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

LarsJunFan
6 - Of course, I remained neutral, but I was not afraid to ask why they wanted to execute him.

Why is this "of course"?, I personally saved the guy, I was able to help him and sober up the outrageous bandits who were sober from the swill.
the rest is clear to any normal person, there is nothing to discuss, 98% did so.
But did you let go of the demons that serve Olgerd's wife?

A
Angelica04 20.12.20

2. the scumbag, together with Menge, arranged the executions of mercy clearly did not deserve.
5. the quest is completely taken from the book, there, too, the chieftain asked to give up the traitor. As a result, Geralt refused and killed everyone and received the nickname the Butcher of Blaviken for this. PS For me, it's better to remain neutral.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

1 - Quest "Wild Heart" I killed the beast
2-Erase the memory
3-I finished with the junior bastard
4 Keira Metz does not interest me, so I do not remember what I did with her.
5 "Little Red Riding Hood" killed
6 Will you save him, I will.
7 saved Olgerd, yeah!

M
Mantykora 20.12.20

Thread Starter! You wrote so illiterately - there is a Word, Google, even here underlines in red, in the end ...
And why there are no questions about "Blood and Wine"?

For questions:
1. Conducted an investigation to the end - reputation comes first! In the finale, he did not interfere - the wife's sister herself chose such a fate. The only pity was the wolf-Nellen. There, any option is a choice between greater and lesser evil. If you don't download the investigation, Nellen will still kill his wife's sister and leave the village.
2. Actually, I didn't look for Diystra's treasure - I liked the moment when Triss kills Menge. It was a pity to deprive her of this opportunity. But I rebooted to see another option - and did not intervene when interrogating the spy Triss - I liked the disclosure of her character - from a kind and sympathetic woman to an evil and persistent fury. I don't remember exactly - I think Triss allowed him to kill him - in vain he insulted her. Foolishness - to offend the sorceress - do not mind a fool.
3. Killed Bastard Junior - firstly, he wanted to kill Ciri, although he could simply terminate the deal when Sigi Royven's treasury was not delivered to him, and secondly, such freaks on earth have nothing to do, they are worse than monsters (as Geralt said - both of his swords are for monsters).
4. The very first time he killed Keira at the end of the conversation at the tower. There was a shock: murder after sex - such a sharp change in events ... I rebooted and sent to Kaer Morhen - I did not regret it. I didn't even think to send him to Radovid - I remembered this bastard from the second part. I watched the final of Keira's story at Radovid on YouTube - my conscience would have tortured me.
5. As in the book - put the whole gang down. The quest is taken from the story "The Lesser Evil".
6. Intervened, although it did not help him.
7. Savior of Olgerd. Well, firstly, witchers must save people from monsters, and Gunther O'Dim is still a monster, a demon, although people themselves agree to a deal with him, formally Mr. Mirror does not force anyone, and secondly, they give two good swords, which cannot be obtained otherwise (even though these swords are like mud in spring). And I disdained to take the award from O'Dim's hands.

M
Mad_est 20.12.20

1) Investigated to the end and did not interfere in the final.
2) Erase memory, in this case there is no need to kill.
3) He killed, not because he tried to kill Ciri, but because he killed so many women just for fun. The name "bastard" suits him well.
4) Sent Keira to Kaer Morhen. It's not a psychopath to give it to Radovid.
5) I gave them the right person.
6) Saved him.
7) Gave Olgerd's soul to O'Dim. The lazy shit Olgerd, who wanted everything at once: fame, wealth, a wife, but that doesn't happen. An asshole who frivolously put his soul on the line. And who killed his brother (albeit not with his own hands) for the sake of a woman, whom he subsequently doomed to eternal suffering. I hope O'Dim will think of a punishment for him.

T
The_Black_Wolf 20.12.20

1. Brought the case to the end because of interest, and killed the werewolf.
2. Erased memory. Murder is too radical in this case.
3. Killed. Of all the criminal authorities, Novigrad seemed the worst, besides, he attacked Ciri.

R
Ravshan Yuldashev 20.12.20

1) He took the money and went to the hunter's hut, gave Nellen and killed her and then killed Nellen himself. Anyway, if he is killed, leave his sister alive, she hangs herself not wanting to live without Nellen
3) Left to live, then the Big Four will take away his business and he will become a beggar. For me, it’s better to let him suffer, and then he will die
4) I left Alexander's notes for her and sent her to Kaer Morhen
5) I gave them the right person, after learning that he was hanging out with them (bandits), and then threw them for money
6) I helped him
7) Olgerd, of course, is to blame for his grief, but in the world of O'Dim there is a sword from the School of the Snake. Therefore (and for the sake of Olgerd's sword) saved him

T
The_Black_Wolf 20.12.20

6. Helped. I did not understand why they wanted to behead him.
7. I figured out what I would do in my life, and realized that it is better not to interfere. The devil is not a joke.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

1) I gave the hunter to kill her. IMHO, I deserve it.
2) I erased the memory.
3) Finished. The most disgusting character in The Witcher 3.
4) Sent to Kaer Morhen. Yes, she took advantage of Geralt, but she is not the worst sorceress from the lodge.
5) The most difficult question. It seemed like I wanted to hand over the two-faced cattle to them, but I thought that getting rid of the gang that rob the peasants would be more correct.
6) Spas.
7) Spas. Olgerd was a victim of circumstances and a side effect of the "stone heart". But Gunther is still a Zrasranian (I remember the scene with the spoon). I don't like happy ends, but a good ending leaves a pleasant aftertaste here.

k
kentavrik7 20.12.20

Vicky is ...