3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KNESH 27.10.19 02:21 pm

Mission \"To Help The Red Baczewski\" (Wasteland 2)

I killed the red, but the quest hanging, tell me where is the treasure in the graveyard of aircraft. Is it possible without him to complete the quest?
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urgash 27.10.19

The quest is not fulfilled, but the stash itself can open. In the location Warehouse 7 go along the left wall with the included eagle eye. We find a hole. In the plane at the bow in the drawer, take the screwdriver. Put it on a quick slot. And DAB it on all gratings in the floor of the main cabin. But where to put the extracted gold in this scenario - XS. Stupid to sell unless you ...

K
KNESH 27.10.19

thank you

a
astrozombie 27.10.19

where is all red?I was told he is somewhere in the citadel Rangers, but there is no one not to ask about it.

K
KNESH 27.10.19

it is the location of Dumont, the fact that in the Citadel's name is Rat or something -it brothers)

K
KNESH 27.10.19

by the way, the quest is not done because not finds the hole, or skill 6 in Good eye not enough for the detection of the passage(

U
Urgash 27.10.19

There is another attribute Perception greatly affected. But 6s is really small. Very few BU said. For example laser mines in the temple of Titan you will not find - undermining is guaranteed.

a
astrozombie 27.10.19

what jail Rick bychowski? in the citadel like somewhere, but I can not find

A
Antimandalajnah 27.10.19

astrozombie
In the Citadel were found the Chinese selling the bombs? On this side, there is a door with a security guard. You come in and corridors will go to jail. ;)

H
Harry_Smith 27.10.19

Urgash
I opticals screwdriver, che comes out.

H
Harry_Smith 27.10.19

Urgash
Turned out, though I'm not a screwdriver poked, and looked eye all grids when you are viewing need ran red with cries of joy Found and then with a screwdriver open it up, naturally shared and almost left without gold, it appears from a hiding place it is necessary to pull out.

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

People, and where to look at all that airplane graveyard?

H
Harry_Smith 27.10.19

Alex_Cra2y
The graveyard of planes in the Dumont, but the treasure of red in sector 7.

o
ololopopo 27.10.19

I have some strange red - gave him the gold,took from its hiding place your 10слитков.Leave the location,and it continues to run after me(although the quest was done).Now carry everywhere with me.Is this normal?

A
Alex_Cra2y 27.10.19

So, I found gold. Returned to Bachowski, and he doesn't want to talk. As it should be? Nakoy it to me?

H
Harry_Smith 27.10.19

Alex_Cra2y
If you treasure without him found, and have come to him with gold, as I understand it is not going to share, like we are the gold hog and he threw us obidki.

j
jsilverst 27.10.19

Tell me specifically where the treasure is, what plane, what's your perception and a keen eye? And I still
clambered and useless.

D
Doroshek 27.10.19

Urgash
Where is the screwdriver to take it?)

A
Aleksey Darkness 27.10.19

the shaft 7 with the coming of Red, find the watchful eye of pass,we get on the plane, he starts to run around and look - just poke at the floorboards on the floor (illuminated) on the right he shouts out - FOUND - we break it by force, divide (or no) gold without any screwdriver