3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20 05:42 am

Is it possible to play Battlefield 4 in a company without the Internet (Battlefield 4)

Is it possible to play Battlefield 4 on a pirate offline, since I seem to have read in the news that even an offline company will need a constant Internet connection, or have all this been generalized on a pirate and you can play an offline company on a pirate?
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Original 20.12.20

The main thing is which repack to download if you download it from the hub but it's better to buy

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Knight Rider
Buy a repack? O_o

b
bazilews 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
Download the repack and play, no internet connection required.

M
MostOriginalNick 20.12.20

Woke up? Can

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Knight Rider
I'm just not a fan of online shooters, but I want to try to play offline so easily, I think it's better to wait and buy Battlefield 1, I really liked the graphics there and a very large territory, well thanks for saying that it will be possible to play an offline company from the khatab , it is strange then that it was said that even for offline you will need the Internet in this game ...

T
ThurboCat 20.12.20

All pirated versions of the games do not require internet to play the single.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

MostOriginalNik
Yes, you can say so, I just saw a review of the Battlefield 1 beta recently and really wanted to try the previous version

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Thanks everyone for the quick help!

C
Computer-MAN 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
What's the point? BF online and company are two different things. If you are already playing a campaign, then Bad Company 2 (IMHO)

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Computer-MAN
I just want to look at the graphics and figure out if my computer can handle it and if they hope for me that the computer can pull Battlefield 1)

A
AL5 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
If you are just now thinking about Battlefield, you probably won't be able to pull the new part)
Just a guess)

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

AL5
Yesterday I tested Battlefield 1 beta and at full hd and everything else at least gave my laptop 30 frames on average, not enough as it seemed to me for online

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
30 frames is of course not ice. For online, ideally somewhere around 90+ fps and higher and a monitor of 120 Hz, plus a laptop keyboard is not the most convenient thing, you need a mechanical keyboard with a very fast response. So all the laptops are in flight.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Protocol10
30 frames is enough for an offline company I think with my head)
and if you really want to go online from 30 you can go)))
120 hertz is certainly cool, but how did people play shooters with 60 hertz monics before?
As for Klava, the laptop completely suits me, you do not think that everyone will go online with this set, and everyone has 1080 slides), but for cyber sports, then what you say is needed.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
30 frames is enough for an offline company I think with my head)

With my head? 30 fps okay for some kind of RPG. And you're talking about 30 fps in a joke, and even with a head. With a creak, it's enough, but no more. And if you are used to 60+ fps, then it will be unbearable to play at all.

120 hertz is cool, but how did people play shooters with 60 hertz monics before?
I speak ideally.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Protocol10
I'm talking about 30 frames in an offline company and I doubt that bots will be tough there.
By the way, have you already tested the Battlefield 1 beta?

A
AL5 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
Lower the resolution, and add sharpness. I think there will be 45 frames.
Sharpness removes all the soap completely. And if the ladders are confusing, then cut FXAA.
All this FPS should not eat. And they do not get banned for this, it is checked. Only in Battlefield 3 they kick from the server.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

fgafgafga23 have
you already tested the Battlefield 1 beta by the way?

Yes 60+ fps on high preset with 50% res. core i5 gtx780ti

b
bukowski 20.12.20

Genom94
and then download internet o_O

T
TimKar 20.12.20

bukowski
=)