3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay c 20.12.20 05:42 am

Exclusive Full Screen (Hitman (2016))

How do I enable it in the settings? Unavailable, I play on direct 12.
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 20.12.20

Jay C
And what about the game, is it worth buying or not?

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

bazilews
So buy the first episode. It costs a penny.
I bought it myself and really only passed the training mission. It seems interesting.

_
_PRIMAL_ 20.12.20

bazilews
The game is good, although the bots are still wooden, crammed into one action. And the optimization is limping. But it's worth buying, I say as a person who played all parts before restarting.

J
Jay c 20.12.20

Yes, an excellent game, a mixture of Blood Money and Absolution, a bunch of kill opportunities, various points to enter the location, a lot of gadgets and weapons. For 4 episodes, having completed all the tests, I played 136 hours already! But damn the topic is not about that)))

b
bazilews 20.12.20

Jay C
Will there be only 7 episodes right?

S
Smoke_Shooter 20.12.20

bazilews
6 in the first season.

b
bazilews 20.12.20

SSSniperWolf
How many seasons?

J
Jay c 20.12.20

The first season has 6 episodes and 3 bonus missions. The first season will be released completely before the end of this year, at the beginning of the next it will be available on discs with all the content released. The number of seasons has not yet been announced, but it is already clear that we will have at least 2))

S
Smoke_Shooter 20.12.20

bazilews There
will definitely be 2 seasons, they still think for 3 (although I'm sure that it will be, since the plot is almost not revealed)

A
Andrew Nash 20.12.20

Jay C is
not meant for dx 12, he is only for dx 11

J
Jay c 20.12.20

Andrew Nash
Thanks another thing. There were suspicions about the D11 account.