3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxxa 27.10.19 02:21 pm

Not otkryvaetsja the next stage (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

I'm stuck only at the second stage of the career. First I went through all the race the first stage, then opened a new race (in the hills of the lighthouse). There's sort of passed all the races shown on the map, and everything! Next stop. New not opened. What to do?
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revival 27.10.19

to Toxxa
You need to shoot for sponsorship journals, after the start of the third stage.

R
Revival 27.10.19

to Toxxa
In the first stage of their fiction.
To find where to play, look at the mini map and go to the yellow star.
In the next stages it's not enough, you will have to find the secret race
which are not displayed on the mini-map.

H
Haashim 27.10.19

There is no need to search for anything. Races, marked on the map as much as you need to pass. And the unmarked bonus only.
Still have racing game. Buy yourself a jeep and the map will be a race on it. Just from the second stage it all appears.

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 27.10.19

No need to buy a jeep. You just have to go to the store to buy yourself all sorts of parts to improve the rating of the machine. After that, the map will appear the asterisk photographer for the magazine DVD. Come back, want to take a picture of the car and will be the next step.

T
Toxxa 27.10.19

For the magazine I've done a couple of times even:) I'll try it now jeeps...

T
Toxxa 27.10.19

For the magazine DVD I've done, the stages are not opened....

T
Toxxa 27.10.19

By the way, how to find shops that are not marked on the map?

T
Toxxa 27.10.19

Passed racing game, with the same result. However, I received a message that I must return to the Parking lot, but where is she?

N
Nekromancer 27.10.19

the people you are talking about? secret races do not exist as such! just they are not marked and that's it. if you want to get a career on 100% it is necessary to go through all the races including racing game. That's only if you're very lazy, you do not have to look for them, just come to the garage, there choose card racing and you pass all the races of Garajau not ezdiya in this city (just nfsug1 work), it certainly I think is utter perversion, but all the races will pass and pass career 100%
As for what's next doesn't open, it is necessary: to install body kits to improve the ranking, photographed on the cover of the magazine and drive all the URLS. And here then all will be revealed

PS: basically the place where the stores are lit and what light they observed

T
Toxxa 27.10.19

Thank you all for all opened!

J
Joe24387 27.10.19

Hi all.
I then went to the 5th level (simultaneously fulfilling the orders of sponsors, passing all racing=TRUE ON the JEEP did NOT DRIVE!!!=-, fatcash for magazines and DVDs...), but it can't be the end of the game?!
Or I'm right - then nothing? The only fun is to drive a race with the weakest class???
CAN'T BE!!!
You should try the jeep...
:o/

S
Secrecy 27.10.19

Please help!I'm stuck on the 1st level! All passed except dredge. I have the engine explodes and that's it. Can't do anything, but if the food at a low speed on overtaking me! What to do?

S
Secrecy 27.10.19

If anyone knows how to pass a drug write on [email protected]

S
Secrecy 27.10.19

People,I'm an idiot! Well it has been just to shift gears!I just always go for a car that's not guessed!URRRA!

W
Walker11 27.10.19

People Hello everyone!
I passed stage 5, was the final, and then what to do? Nothing, put all the best parts, took the jeep to see there is a racing game,nothing appeared. Looked at the statistics of the game passed by 79%.Tell what you can do. I would be grateful.

P
Pavel Krasnoperov 27.10.19

I passed all the races on the 3 rd level on jeeps, too, that I need to do to open the 4th level

K
Kirill Byko 27.10.19

all well ,guys such trouble all the missions on the first stage was all bought and the second can now do not know how to get everyone there,tell me what the hell is wrong doing????((((

E
Evan Peters 27.10.19

Secrecy
Shift - shift for most
Ctrl - for smaller

e
eagud2 27.10.19

Proshol: gypi , all races legkovykh and starred in all the magazines but doesn't open 5 the city what to do,tell me!

Y
Yuriy Andreevich 27.10.19

eagud2
Come all races in Garage-world Map
Early in the race, restart the race Menu