3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fluffy_Dumpling 20.12.20 05:42 am

LCD Monitor Does Not Turn On

LCD monitor stopped working! At first, it turned on half an hour after turning on the computer, then an hour later, now it does not turn on at all! In the internet I read that this happens due to the fact that the monitor board is flying! Opened the monique and examined the boards, it seemed that nothing was swollen, the wires were not charred! In short, everything seems to be normal! I don't want to carry it for repair right away! And then there right now they will say so much that it will be cheaper to buy a new Monique! I also read that the problem may be in the power supply, which will soon fail! In short, I'm generally zero in repairing equipment! Knowledgeable people tell me something!
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 20.12.20

Take it to a service center, obviously.

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

Fluffy_Dumpling
Check the power cables - sometimes they fly too.

D
Don thomas falcone 20.12.20

I had this when I updated the firewood of the video card. But the monitor actually worked, there was just an extinguished screen (when I shone a flashlight on it, everything was visible).

L
Len4ik00N 20.12.20

The power supply, most likely, has nothing to do with it, but just in case it is better to check it - it will definitely not be superfluous. The easiest way that does not require deep knowledge is to borrow a suitable one from one of your friends and install it on your computer, if the problem disappears, then it’s not the problem. Similarly, you can check the video card and monitor cables.

R
Ripper man 20.12.20

It happened recently. The screen goes out after 5 seconds. Conder did not swell. the picture is barely visible under the screen. in short. I bought another one on Avito, but I took it apart, but I could not collect it and threw it out

w
warp 37 20.12.20

It happened in 2014. The power supply is dead. Well, the lamp is covered too.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 20.12.20

I connected an old CRT monitor, everything works! So all the same the problem is in the monitor! All ATP for advice!

7Rain7 20.12.20

Don Thomas Falcone
It wasn't firewood that you had, but the backlight of the monitor sat down.

m
masha 20.12.20

The gimbal is burnt out or the capacitors are dry / swollen.
Search the Internet: "The monitor turns on with a delay."

F
FIL. Just FIL 20.12.20

Oh, I had such torment for six months: it all started with 5 minutes, in the end he was cut in for two days

E
EvgeniyPS 20.12.20

Recently I repaired two old monitors, there was a very similar problem, these are definitely capacitors! Check them for swelling, if they are not swollen from above, then check them below, it is not uncommon for film capacitors to squeeze down. And as a result, the whole scheme does not work ...

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 20.12.20

In short, I opened the monitor a second time! It turns out that 4 capacitors started to flow, and two more were swollen!))) The first time this was not the case! Tell me which stores sell capacitors?

m
masha 20.12.20

Go to the local radio market, just buy so that the volts are no less than the bloated ones, the capacity can be slightly reduced or increased (if there are no suitable ones). If there is no radio market, go to a flea market and buy offal from something there. If there is no place to buy at all, then at home find something that is not working and get it out of there.

E
EvgeniyPS 20.12.20

Fluffy_Pelmeny
You need to get to the radio parts store by googling it on the map in your city, my advice to you: take capacitors with a small margin! (A little more voltage and capacity) This will allow the monitor to stay afloat longer ...

m
masha 20.12.20

And do not mix up the polarity, or even new ones will swell.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.20

the same garbage was on the strom, and the reason for everything, the blinking light and voltage dips, Monique died a year later, as the old freeware died.

l
linas9112 20.12.20

I had the opposite, the monitor went out on the laptop, and I bought an obchchny lcd for it

i
inkernas 20.12.20

What monitor did you buy?

l
linas9112 20.12.20

28 inches, and I bought a new laptop too, I took everything in the Becompact store