3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slowbro Dix 20.12.20 05:42 am

Updates won't download (Payday 2)

Bought on STEAM PAYDAY 2 and PAYDAY THE HEIST! With PAYDAY THE HEIST everything is fine! And PAYDAY 2 was okay too! Everything rocked with a bang! But after updating from the DLC about Goat Simulator, the installation of updates went like this: 1) The update itself takes a long time to swing and sometimes stops by itself! 2) Downloading again! 3) STEAM DOES NOT RESPOND!
And this "Not responding" sign hung for an hour and a half, after which the installation was reset and I had to download the game again COMPLETELY! The game before this DLC WORKED WITH A HURRAY! 60 fps at maximum! I do not know what to do! And I can't quit the game, I donated too much!

Ps Mods and cheats are not used! I did not change the files! I didn't do anything with the game!
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoroBey_ka 20.12.20

donated to payday? well you are a dangerous type

J
Joseph Pelevin 20.12.20

clean cache games

S
Slowbro Dix 20.12.20

Dima Gorlovsky
How can I clear the cache of a game when it is deleted after 3 hours after the download has started! And during these 3 hours the computer freezes!

D
DingoCrip 20.12.20

Slowbro Dix
Check the disk space ... It happens that steam simply does not pump if there is little memory left on the disk.

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

My PAYDAY 2 always takes a long time to update, I even have to pause updates.

S
Slowbro Dix 20.12.20

DingoCrip
I still have 60 GB! grabbing places ...

J
Joseph Pelevin 20.12.20

Slowbro Dix
Sorryan didn't get it

J
Joseph Pelevin 20.12.20

Slowbro Dix
Try DLC Disable

S
Slowbro Dix 20.12.20

Dima Gorlovsky
only took up less space ... and so, just garbage ...

S
Seryoga Uzhekov 20.12.20

By downloading and installing the DLC "goat", it is put bluntly ie. a small fragment is downloaded, then it is written to disk, then the add-on files are downloaded and again written to disk. Maybe the computer just goes into energy saving after a certain time, so the Steam application hangs.
You can try after installing this DLC to check the integrity of the game files.