3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20 05:42 am

hurrying sound (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Here are the characteristics of the bucket
Spoiler
I understand that it is not powerful, but it seems to fit under the minimum wage. the glos of the characters themselves go with an almost imperceptible haste, but extraneous sounds, for example, when at the beginning Edward approaches the assassin and he points a gun at him. so this is the sound of how the assassin pulled out a pistol, Edward fell to the ground and the assassin ran away, they are in a hurry and go much earlier than not only animations, but also voices after which there should be this sound
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
tried to set minimum graphics settings? And cut everything that you can through the task manager on the processes tab, the first section of the application

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.12.20

check the cache, put another repack

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
here somewhere in the files there was Russian voice acting, put it. I also had such a problem earlier, put this voice acting and everything became normal.

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_dlya_assassins_creed_4_black_flag_v1_01_pc-71092/ here is the last Russian on PG. is he not by chance?

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

Ilya Krasilov
got tired of pumping repacks

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
did it as soon as the game was installed

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

This problem exists in all parts of AC since Revelations. And the problem lies in the weak hardware and on the minimum system requirements.

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

R_Foxworth
in Revelations and 3 such incidents were not observed

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
I don’t know, when I had an old computer and played in RV such problems were. And after buying a new iron, such problems just disappeared. But I know that the problem was in other games as well. Now there is such a problem even in the Syndicate.

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

R_Foxworth
all sounds in a hurry, or just extraneous noises such as weapons pulling out sounds, etc.?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
Yes, I don't remember any of them, either for a cartoon or this one, I remember that one of them helped.
PS ran the black flag on the same hardware as the rest of the speakers. namely 1 and 2 part, 4, rogue, unit and syndicate. problems with sound were only at 4 and only the installation of rusik helped. piece of iron in the profile.
PPS all games were licensed.

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
All sounds. And voices and extraneous sounds such as explosions, running, sounds of weapons, explosions and so on.

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.12.20

R_Foxworth update
sound drivers, connect other collars / speakers

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

R_Foxworth
my sounds are lagging behind like in the video the box fell

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

Ilya Krasilov
Read all my comments, you would understand that I am describing a similar problem that I had earlier on the old hardware. Do not rush to write messages without understanding.

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
Well, this is the same sound as the others above. The problem, I repeat, is the weak hardware and poor optimization of the Anvil and Anvil Next engine by Ubisoft.

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

R_Foxworth
but in the same Watch Dogs there were no such problems. the game was going as well as assassins creed 4

R
R_Foxworth 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel
WD has a different engine and different developers.

In fact, your video card fits your requirements (albeit mobile), but the processor pumped up.

T
Tommy_Koratel 20.12.20

R_Foxworth in
short the problem can not be solved as I understand it. But I honestly was surprised that WD has other developers, after all, in principle, the same assassin only instead of hidden blades - a telephone and a telescopic baton.

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

Tommy_Koratel wrote: in
short, the problem cannot be solved, as I understand it,
buy a stitched xbox360 for a penny and play normally.