3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yellow87 20.12.20 05:42 am

Start over or continue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, dear forum users.
Not so long ago I started playing The Witcher 3. v1,22 Has
already reached lvl 14. I will continue tonight.
In general, from the very beginning, I began to suspect that doing something was wrong, because the tasks were all for higher levels than me (it got to the point that I was already on Skellig for 11 levels), when I got there, I realized that I was not there I will kill.
In general, after reading the sites, I began to explore the whole world (signs?), Open, perform small additional quests, and take all the treasures under guard (where I could not kill the guards - I just waited until they move away and made my way to the treasure)
So now I read that there was no need to reveal all the treasures at once, because if I came to them at a higher level, I would get a greater profit - Is that so?
In addition, I killed (I thought we would just argue and she would not leave, but she said take out your swords and began to beat me) the sorceress - and now they tell me that in vain, since she will help me in the future - there are no saves (
I also understood that I did not start pumping skills correctly (although they can be reset)
I also released the Baron from the castle, and it turns out I cannot play cards (the quest is completed). Although the game of cards itself did not give me pleasure - to be honest, I did not even understand what was there do

There are also other small (additional) quests that I have not completed, and they are already in Failed
Is it worth starting over or scoring?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruider 20.12.20

Yellow87
Hmmm, you can screw up something there, of course, but for this you also need to try. If you really want to, start over, follow the walkthrough guides, follow the quests of your level and there will be no problems. And save more often, not quicksaves.
I myself mastered the game for the fourth time due to different troubles.

Y
Yellow87 20.12.20

Probably I will do so - because it will not take long to collect 14 lvl
And while playing with even a little experience, and knowledge (even minimal) it is already easier and more successful to play

D
Demitshur 20.12.20

Items from the chests just go according to your level (some items are found in 1 copy).

j
jigadloff 20.12.20

Yellow87 Do
not read the guides on the passage, you will spoil it, then it will not be so exciting! Just follow the plot, stick to common sense (do not swing your sword left and right, in this game you need to think about your actions). Do not complete quests for a higher level - marked with a red skull. In general, the game is not for a quick run through the levels!

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

additional quests will not go anywhere and the game is not so hardcore to fight for every snot of experience, I would not start over
(In addition, it's just boring, going in the second circle, knowing all the plot twists in advance)

S
Shock Burst 20.12.20

It's okay, keep playing. Just do not rush, think with your head, otherwise the consequences of your actions may not be very good) In this game, your actions will always have consequences.

D
DreamZed 20.12.20

lol, do you want to go through the game according to the guide, or you yourself want to get and understand everything + and - your passage. I sailed on a skellig at 4 lvl to collect all the places of power .. well, you rubbed a couple of clothes from the chests, it’s sense that there are a lot of these swords IMHO, there is no point in starting over, but it makes sense to go through the guides only in the second round.

D
Demitshur 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
On the main quests, you can make at least three circles making different decisions, and you can try different builds. That's all a new game + would make an endless game would be just gold among everything.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Yellow87
You can earn leveled on regular orders. My missions on Skellig were also of a high level, so I was in no hurry to go through the storyline.
I do not advise you to grind on a low level. the loot itself in the game is leveled. The higher the level, the better the sword you will find, trail. sell more expensive. However, Skellig is full of contraband. Or did you just screw everything up?

Yellow87 wrote: a
sorceress - and now they tell me that in vain, since she will help me in the future - there are no saves (
Well, yes. If you want to collect all the achievements (although you need to learn how to play gwent for this), and the game is licensed, you have to start over.
The baron's card seems to be taken if he left. Look in his estate.
Skills can be discarded without any problems, just buy one potion.

Yellow87 wrote:
There are also other minor (additional) quests that I did not complete, and they are already in Failed.
This is already a headache for perfectionists, relax.

W
WeepingWilloW 20.12.20

Loot is garbage, but you will regret the quests. Better to start over, do everything sequentially, try not to run from location to location once again and do quests of a suitable level.

p
penek kocarb 20.12.20

Set the level of difficulty not less than pain and suffering, because even on it, some Eredin flies off like a normal mob, naturally over time, but at first it will be hardcore.

k
kort67 20.12.20

Council, Do not sell in any case the witch's sets of the Wolf, Cat, Griffin, Bear and there will be a Manticore set in Blood and Wine. Because if you sell some set of armor and weapons, then you will not be able to pump the Grandmaster set. Better put it in a chest, then you can take it at any time.

d
dimon-alfa 20.12.20

kort67
If he sells, he will be able to re-create the armor (it will fly only in a large amount), and for Manticore there are immediately grandmaster drawings

Y
Yellow87 20.12.20

Many thanks to everyone for responding and taking part in the discussion