3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 27.10.19 02:21 pm

How to pass the sanctuary where you need a gyro? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Actually a question-How to pass the sanctuary where you need a gyro? In particular, Mam-AGANA in the village Hatano is similar to him?playing on the controller, Saitek
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 27.10.19

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
Right mouse, pinch and twirl, and in the right position click on the controller or cancel.

A
Alex Coachman 27.10.19

Above said is correct. But you should open the settings CEMU still include a second input device emulation WiiU Gamepad keyboard. Keys to assign optional, you need to ensure that the mouse was seen.
Will also be a sanctuary where you have around its axis to turn the thing with the fans, what emulation does not allow. It is necessary to suffer using one way

K
Ko4erga007 27.10.19

I do not work in the emulation. Using VJoy , but in the sanctuaries can't twist this miracle. Any ideas?

K
Ko4erga007 27.10.19

Well, not really all that, if PCM works in the sanctuaries with the gyro????

L
LightIlluminator 27.10.19

In the options in input the second number put the clave, as mentioned above, and in the game going into the gyro controls disable V-joy to the F1 and then while holding St. kN.mouse you will be happy!!!

s
soulfox 27.10.19

focus with Claudia helped. Thank you very much.

s
soulfox 27.10.19

Mouse unfortunately does not replace the gyro. Sanctuary the-KASHO well, very difficult to pass on the mouse. A couple of times I almost succeeded, but alas it never happened. Even the mouse out of anger broke. It is sad that in the controller from the xbox there is no gyroscope.

z
zzzzadira 27.10.19

In English though, but here is a guide how to pull up the gyroscope on Android smartphone
Spoiler

s
soulfox 27.10.19

zzzzadira
Thank you! Will test in the evening.
By the way ze-KASHO was the wife. Her nerves are stronger than mine, survived. Personally, I hate that when PCM is clamped and rests the cursor to the edge of the screen, then stops and have to let go of the mouse button and move the mouse - a common occurrence in the world of mice. But in Zelda, when again poke PKM, the game is strangely reacts and twitches randomly in all direction, resulting in all strays. Annoying!

Tried yet just on the phone with the program on the computer - all works. The evening will probnu already with the emulsion.

s
soulfox 27.10.19

In fact everything works. Now easy to complete the sanctuary with gyro.

v
vovanishka 27.10.19

1 cemuhook unzip to a folder cemu (to support cemu new features, runs faster)
2 install the apk to the phone with the gyroscope
3 enter the phone in the same network with your computer and run the application to select the slider server and enable the server mode
4 launch pad tester vibrate in the program menu the device ip , to calibrate the horizontal
5 to run cemu .in the folder will appear cemuhook.ini it to write the address of the server (joystick) programs in the phone. Out of cemu.
6 to enable this and choose the gamepad options to find your controller in the list, once configured, it will be in the connected mode
an example file cemuhook.ini
[Input]
motionSource = DSU1
serverIP = 192.168.1.186
motionSourceIsBtnSource = false
[Graphics]
alwaysDownscaleWithBilinear = false
[CPU]
customTimerMode = QPC

z
zaripow 27.10.19

I was able to Chuck the ball to Link, and there slowly dovolokli

G
Gluck_Almighty 27.10.19

vovanishka
What APK is that? Any links or names.

T
Torusman 27.10.19

In the absence of the normal way of passage, not a sin to use a little cheat. Checked, everything works.

n
nelsmol 21.10.20

We've already talked about PKM, but there's also a wheel on the mouse. You find the right position of the object poking PKM on different points of the screen, and then twist the wheel on another axis, which the mouse does not support.

M
Mamejirou 21.10.20

nelsmol
Thank you brother, as learned that the wheel of the mouse involved immediately became isi.

L
Lex-one 21.10.20

Mamejirou
I set up my android phone.

M
Mamejirou 21.10.20

Lex-one
I didn't set anything up at all, now everything is in the emulator.

V
Valera Zaigrin 21.10.20

Folks, I've done everything as shown, but for some reason when choosing DSU1 does not work controller XBOX 360, can you tell you how to solve this issue?

x
xxxDUDExxx 21.10.20

nelsmol
I'd be saving a huge one without you.