3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zod626 20.12.20 05:44 am

Blade bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is the bug? How to get rid of it? Sword: Blade. The problem is that when you try to hit it, it does no damage, and, as it were, hits some kind of stone or iron obstacle. Version 1.22
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Rollback save, or install a new patch. And one more thing: buy litsuha.

Z
Zod626 20.12.20

Wild Rider,
what for me?

h
han298 20.12.20

Rikishi Ishikawa
Then download GOTY, trackers already have it.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Rikishi Ishikawa
To keep the game updated, and to thank the developers for their work.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Wild Rider
It is useless to say this to avid pirates, you don't even have to try. No matter how good the game is, this person will download it from a torrent.

V
Vladimir Listyev 20.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
For this, pc gaming has the prospect of simply disappearing

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Vladimir Listyev
As an option, improving protection or more stringent requirements (Constant connection with the Internet, product registration, etc.)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Vladimir Listyev
Ahahah, isn't it funny yourself?) Do you know why you came up with DRM protection? So that the likes of you do not pirate. Piracy is the cancer of the gaming industry. DRM does not reduce the quality of games by one gram, it just protects games from hacking, but you need to, so to speak, feel the game before buying, yeah of course. You will play some kind of pirate GTA 6, even if the game is just awesome, you won't buy it, am I right?

P
Popolam 20.12.20

Rikishi Ishikawa wrote:
what for me litsuha?
Firstly: it is already quite cheap, and secondly, if you have been playing for even a year and a half ... Didn't you do anything good to anyone?