3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20 05:44 am

Weather and gamma issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey. I downloaded the next version of the game, and noticed something was wrong with the weather, went quite far, and all this time CLEAR weather was very rarely constant or rain or cloudy, clear weather was VERY rare for only a few days in the whole game. Although this was not the case before, I played this game 4-5 times, everything was fine. Now I'm playing the timer shows (14.30 clear) but it's cloudy outside and the sky is overcast. Another problem in the game has become quite dark, the brightness in the monitor is at maximum, in the game too, but it's still dark. I remember exactly that in the past, for example, I walked in this house or in this cave without a torch or a cat, but now only the torch helps, and then only small areas sanctify. All settings are at ultra. I didn't install any mods or trainers.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

License, version 1.30, everything is fine. No problems with gamut and weather. Right now I am going through KiV, it looks amazing, especially since there is no rain at all) If you have 1.30, then try downloading 1.22.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 20.12.20

KAPRAL27
Well, at the expense of the rain - after the "20x" patches a similar whistle began, in Velena it began to water almost non-stop, sometimes it was ridiculous - I had to spam "stoprain" 3-4 times in the console so that it would finally stop. Be patient in general.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

KAPRAL27
I don’t know, yesterday I wandered around Velen for only 4 hours, it rained for about an hour and that's it. I even wanted to take a picture of a beautiful sunset.
And if you set the brightness to the fullest both in the game and in the monitor, then most likely your monitor is covered. I have average brightness everywhere and that is too bright.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
My monitor is already about 10 years old, until recently it began to fade, but this is even better to some extent, because the Witcher starts to look darker and more realistic with such a scale)

P
Popolam 20.12.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko wrote:
Well, at the expense of the rain - after the "20x" patches such a dance began, watering began in Velena almost non-stop
. Now the weather is clear only in the KiV add-on. But there are pluses for beginners: in a thunderstorm it is just something to use the potion "excellent thunder". Gives + 100% critical strike)

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.20

KAPRAL27
console, command "stoprain" and the sun will shine

P
Popolam 20.12.20

-SERGEY-
Well, probably developed in this way (by shitty weather) push to check out KiV)))