3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 20.12.20 05:46 am

Mob offer (sc) (Diablo 2)

Dear administration, the game is 15+ years old, let's get away from pop music already? I propose to change the% and the qualitative composition of mobs on software: more dolls, convoys, accelerated bulls / assaliants, more snake-like places for Nihl (at least 2-3). And if it's difficult, I suggest just increasing the EXP penalty for rip so that the software players would score a little, get adrenaline, put on more protective gear, and cheat less!
PS just don’t mow my topic silently again, it’s not a traleng (and in the last topic too).
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
PU3R 20.12.20

eh, at least one of the admins confused the chests, and would put me a couple of jahs ...

PS: Obsessed plus.

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

dumayu, chto firk primet tvoe predlojenie i izmenit gefasto na di-clona, ​​a chtobi ne bilo sku4no ewe i uber-mefa tuda.

a
annortheone 20.12.20

Obsessed
After 95 lvl the software is slowly turning into hc.

f
firkax 20.12.20

After 95 lvl, the software slowly turns into hc.
only a software could write this

B
BDSM 20.12.20

I also suggest changing IronMaiden so that it reflects any damage, not just physical. : D

R
RainInTheNight 20.12.20

Thank you, the previous "innovations" are enough for me.

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

More mobs, more rips, less drops, fewer players.
The usual increase in the runets drop will revive the PG - this is obvious. And everyone will finally start playing, and not switching between windows in order to reach the jerin.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

RainInTheNight, well, we all understand that no one "there" will do anything. the reaction is just interesting. but about the previous ones you're in vain. g_n always tries to organize everything so that users of the service can have an interesting time playing the game. ;-)

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 20.12.20

by unanimous decision of the players, this update will be introduced! URA comrades

a
annortheone 20.12.20

firkax
If my charm can die, then only in a lag, from mobs so easily I don't fall for a long time.

B
BDSM 20.12.20

g_n always tries to organize everything so that users of the service can have an interesting time playing the game. ;-)
An unusually exciting activity of farming runes from mobs with the current drop.

C
Canterville 20.12.20

BDSM
and what's wrong with it?

B
BDSM 20.12.20

Canterville wrote:
what's wrong with him?
with a drop or g_n?

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru, infa weaving?

BDSM, I’m talking about this: farming runes to the smallest detail with a well-known, well-worn bild is a very dull task. if the mobs were meaner, there would be sharpness. I would have raised the girdle, but the question is not about the salary.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.20

Obsessed
You can farm with a "thrown" build, for the sake of sports. Collect a fund to help starving freemasons from the covered area, or hire henchmen to perform funny tasks.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

bd_sm [TDPG], I'd rather farm "pissy drilled" © ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

>> the game is 15+ years old, let's get away from pop?
>> for the software players to score at least a little, get adrenaline
To do this, just put a tick in front of the word Hardcore, when creating a character😊

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn software players, this. xts by itself.

A
Archon guard 20.12.20

I fully support the author, and also propose to fix the bug if ilvl> 99 then ilvl = 99, I really want to see the Hz with 50 hp and cook the battalion commander 50 hp skill for 20 lo from it, otherwise it became unrealistic to collect the chest of zhakhs ((

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

Obsessed
Blah, I'll scribble)
You understand that redoing something is xs skoko work, there were so many requests for evil hf, but no one got the result, because wigs are still being carried.
And if you add unique ones, then the chances of a drop will increase, which, as you understand, is a direct path to the Jahov's chest)
For forty-mefo / pindle / nichl jerkers, lose when ripping, a little more experience is nothing. He will not be able to take the corpse - he poured, shook himself, dressed and flew further. Those who plan to conquer the ladder in the park do not do this, and they know how to play, at worst they will put themselves some kind of Chicken thread.
In addition, such changes will cause a lot of cry-cry on the forum, since nubari dressed in low-purple will not be able to do anything on helle. But it is the noobs that are held in high esteem on this server, you yourself know that very well)))
Somehow we already argued with you on this topic, I then suggested and will now offer - to make the first rip on the software, like after 15+, all the clothes on the floor. This is in my opinion the easiest to arrange. Plus the penalty for the exp is increased, yes.
On xts you lose everything, except for the loot, and then you still need to pick it up, not forgetting to open it first, but on the software in this regard, the kindergarten, this is how curved you have to be in order to die more than 15 times in one game.

And if you want adrenaline from a long-boring and overused game right now, then I already gave you a varick, in the previous post😊