3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 20.12.20 05:46 am

Mob offer (sc) (Diablo 2)

Dear administration, the game is 15+ years old, let's get away from pop music already? I propose to change the% and the qualitative composition of mobs on software: more dolls, convoys, accelerated bulls / assaliants, more snake-like places for Nihl (at least 2-3). And if it's difficult, I suggest just increasing the EXP penalty for rip so that the software players would score a little, get adrenaline, put on more protective gear, and cheat less!
PS just don’t mow my topic silently again, it’s not a traleng (and in the last topic too).
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

Obsessed
Dude, where are you? You need to actively discuss it for several years, otherwise they will not grind

A
Archon guard 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
We need to actively discuss for several years, otherwise they will not file
anything connected in one way or another with the chest of zhakhs, even with the smell of the chest, all that can be filed is a drop of 1 more mule for those who will demand / want to know a lot explanations ((in
short, you need to create topics "a guide on the zhakhov's chest" or "tell me where to spend 50 lo from wigs", then the admin wakes up and starts reading them, that's where you need to post such sentences like here or something like that, at least there is the chance that the admin will deign to unsubscribe the answer well, it's not a fact

Q
QLinkee 20.12.20

Archon Guard wrote: I
fully support the author, and also propose to fix the bug if ilvl> 99 then ilvl = 99, I really want to see the Hz with 50 hp and weld the battalion commander 50 hp skill for 20 lo from it, otherwise it became unrealistic to collect the chest of zhakhs ((
There is no such suffix, fixing the "bug" will not help.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn, what are you waiting for me? ) Well, I'm here with words, but what's the point? you're right, aller can't do it. here is about how to wake up early, go out into the yard and pull up on the horizontal bar - it seems easy, but you can not be able for years. behold, he just can't. doing the above is not at all difficult. but you can inadvertently pull your hand. but you can, on the way to the horizontal bar, run into gopniks. I'll sit better at home. from sin. ; (
in my opinion, to discuss the meaning of any innovations, it is worthwhile after the appearance of the prospect of their introduction. Otherwise, this is a circus, and we are one of them. Yes, Sasha?

And if you add unique ones,
I did not suggest this.

A
Archon guard 20.12.20

QLinkee wrote:
There is no such suffix, fixing the "bug" will not help
this is the same of vita suffix may not be 83 but 95+ but this crap itself was reserved by the Blizzards, only they did not finish it - there is a massive interest in the game had already died at that time