3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FAN RAMMSTEIN 20.12.20 05:46 am

Rammstein v.2

here are the headquarters of the RAMMSTEIN group

here we will post the latest news, links to files and discuss this very best group
129 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

Here is some remix of them:
http://www.zaycev.net/pages/1436/143627.shtml

Nice remix, why is nobody commenting on anything?

F
FAN RAMMSTEIN 20.12.20

remix norms

and by the way, no one knows when their new album will be released?

D
Drunk batman 20.12.20

The new album will be bad, most likely it will be bad. Although, it may not be. If at all. But, if it does, it will most likely be bad.

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

Will there be more duet remixes? I like it when two similar performers record one song together. Thus, they complement each other.

B
Barney 20.12.20

The album is promised to be released in the fall, but I don't believe it, they promised it soon after the release of Volkerball, about two or three years ago. There was also news that the album would be out in fall 2008, saying the album was almost complete. The latest news reports that the single will be out in October and the album itself in November. I also saw the news that at one of the concert venues in Austria for two evenings around December is the name of the group. But I do not trust this information, on fan sites they always publish all sorts of rumors (in 2007, on many sites there was news about a new vocalist instead of Lindemann and about the name of the album, neither of which was confirmed)
Buhoy Batman
I agree with you.

M
Metallich 20.12.20

the song from their new album is already playing in the net, it is called
Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 20.12.20

Yeah

K
Kramer 20.12.20

the album will be normal, like all the previous ones, a normal fan should like all the albums of his favorite band, and I think that the album will be in November, because have already shot 1 video for the song Pussy (maybe not written correctly), so there is not much to wait :)

M
Metal Boss 0xE 20.12.20

Rammstein gogno you don't understand anything in rock! > _>

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

a normal fan should like all the albums of his favorite band

Far from a fact.

K
Kramer 20.12.20

I expressed my opinion, Jeckich, if you don't like him, it doesn't mean that he is shitty. Tastes could not be discussed!

M
Metal Boss 0xE 20.12.20

Pancake))

K
Kramer 20.12.20

The guys understood the mazu and piled into the center - you can argue about them anywhere and for an infinitely long time, only to the point of "0".

S
SVAEIG 20.12.20

a normal fan should like all the albums of his favorite band.
Even the terrible Rosenroth? Or half of the songs on the Reise-Reise album? Or a weak DVD - Lichtspeilhaus? I like listening to Rammstein, watching recordings of their performances, but I don't like everything about their work.

K
Kramer 20.12.20

SVAEIG
Rosenroth is great! my personal opinion :)

M
Metallich 20.12.20

the album is called: Liebe ist fur alle da
01. Rammlied
02. Ich tu Dir Weh
03. Waidmann? s Heil
04. Haifisch
05. B ******
06. Fruhling in Paris
07. Wiener Blut
08. Pussy
09. Liebe ist fur alle da
10. Mehr
11. Roter Sand

S
SVAEIG 20.12.20

Kramer
Well, anyone else))
Metallich
Can I have a link? And then since 2006 I come across different versions of songs in the album, as well as different names of albums.

M
Metallich 20.12.20

the album has not yet been released but it has a little more to wait

K
Kramer 20.12.20

the new single will be on the 18th of this month, it will most likely be followed by a video, and then, you see, the album will be released

S
SVAEIG 20.12.20

Metallich
I meant a link to an official source where this is mentioned, I just saw too much of this information, just not on some Serbian forum)))