3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian Combine 20.12.20 05:46 am

Hans Zimmer

Hans Zimmer is a German composer. Known for his compositions for such films as "The Rock", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "The Dark Knight", "Sherlock Holmes", "Inception", "Gladiator", "Mission Impossible", "The Call", "The Lion King", "Madagascar", etc., as well as games such as "Call of Duty: Moder Warfare", "Crysis 2".
Do you respect Zimmer's work? and in which movie did you like its soundtracks the most?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mаrkell 20.12.20

Yes, cool songs, especially in Pirates of the Caribbean. In the Batman trilogy, only one short, but majestic, grandiose melody is remembered. From the new "Sherlock Holmes" also some kind of funny melody is recalled. From "The Beginning" I remember only the monotonous UMMMMMMMM ... UMMMMMMMM ... The
main theme of the film "Mission Impossible" is well known, but did Zimmer invent it?

In short, the composer is good. Along with such dinosaurs as Howard Shore and John Williams.

S
SteveG8 20.12.20

a wonderful composer.

S
Shepard 20.12.20

The only reason I treat the Germans well is because of him. An excellent composer, thanks to his music any film is already becoming good.

R
Riсhard 20.12.20

He wrote very good music, especially in Pirates, Sherlock and The Dark Knight.

h
havok007 20.12.20

jasper kid blows everyone

R
Russian Combine 20.12.20

havok007 Somehow there was no talk
about him.

R
Russian Combine 20.12.20

Ancestor
Srach I do not provoke, for such cases there is a "chatter".
Just cited a fact.

V
Volt123 20.12.20

A gorgeous composer, I especially liked his sounds for the The Lion King and Spirit cartoons, as well as for the films Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thin Red Line.

G
GTAman 20.12.20

I quote trance remixes for the subject. This is rushing:

Hans Zimmer - Time (Orkidea's Awake Mix)

Hans Zimmer - Time (Robert Lyttle's Tribute Remix)

g
guitarshred 20.12.20

from the gladiator, the theme is cool.

H
Harbinger 20.12.20

An excellent composer, especially liked his latest compositions for Interstellar

m
machida 20.12.20

it does not mean that he wrote compositions for these tracks
for such a work, one cannot but respect!

m
machida 20.12.20

guitarshred wrote:
from the gladiator, the theme is cool.
from the gladiator really cool tunes!