3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tall 20.12.20 05:46 am

Trofim

pix.PlayGround.ru

Sergey Trofimov is a composer, poet, singer-songwriter, musician and showman. Sergei Trofimov has long collaborated with a number of Russian performers and musicians, acting mainly as a composer and inspirer of projects.

As a poet and composer, Sergei Trofimov worked with Svetlana Vladimirskaya, Vakhtang Kikabidze, Laima Vaikule, Lada Dance, Alexander Marshal, Karolina (the albums "Mom, everything is OK" and "Queen"), the group "Rondo" (the album "Sinful Soul sorrow "), Alla Gorbacheva (album" Voice "), the group" Laskoviy May ", Nikolai Noskov, Elena Panurova and other pop performers.

The history of Sergei Trofimov as "Trofim" began in 1994, when he wrote the song "That's all, the wise man said and sank into the water" and introduced it to Stepan Razin, who became his producer. During the month several songs were written: "I fight like a fish", "About advertising", "Into such darkness", "Vasily", "Brotherhood", "Blowjobs", "Drunkard", which were later included in the album "Aristocracy of the garbage can" ...

In 1994 Sergei Trofimov began collaborating with Alexander Ivanov on the 1997 album "Sinful Soul Sorrow". The album gained great fame and consolidated S. Trofimov's fame as a talented songwriter and rock composer. Songs such as "God, what a trifle", "I'll put the sky under your feet", "Night", "You are my light (but I don't believe you)" have forever replenished the treasury of the best rock compositions of our time. Cooperation with A. Ivanov continued in the future. In the album "When Wings Grow" (2000) A. Ivanov sings Trofimov's song "My Unkind Russia".

Trofimov about himself: “Chanson for me is Vertinsky, Galich, Vysotsky, Vizbor, Arkady Severny. Chanson is what

Dmitry Shirokov, program director of Russian Radio-2: “Trofim is one of the few who can write in different genres - and this is always interesting.”
55 Comments
Sort by:
I
In the name of Ostashkovt 20.12.20

The one who served as the second in this topic once listened to Trofim.

I

Do not excuse yourself, wasyok.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Shit because it's not a percussion industrial. : I

p
printing in the infernal 20.12.20

Shit, the first albums of Depeche Fashion and that is the best.

M
Metal Boss x 20.12.20

Pease * rich is a respected music critic.

b
baedd pibau 20.12.20

Seryozha Trofimov - Trofim

cho for a potsik, from what area?

I

From a clear, serious area.

b
baedd pibau 20.12.20

I wanted to ask something else, but since everything is clear, I will not

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

diversant, is that pop?

I

blatnyak.

b
baedd pibau 20.12.20

chansonchik. not just some there, but Russian

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

Beat you, who asked to speak. In fact, I planned to convince the person that the thug is pop, and you ruined everything !! 11

b
baedd pibau 20.12.20

: D

F
Fedya Kachan 20.12.20

I respect this artist.

L
LSD_Videosystem 20.12.20

And what, Trofim is a man of norms, he sings purely in life, what, the successor of the work of Sinatra and Dean Martin.

Thug is not pop - this is countercultural music, like dark wave and New York hardcore of the early 90s, che.Vasche naman.

B
Bobr luch 20.12.20

Shit, the first albums of Depeche Fashion and that is the best.
What is Despatch Mod?
Trofimov sucks. Listen to normal music: Circle, Vorovayki there, Petliura, Kuchin, Dyumin, Butyrka. They sing about life.

p

What is Despatch Mod?
Only Jean has the right to answer this question.

L
LSD_Videosystem 20.12.20

Nobody appreciated my sraccasm.

And FSUs, I went to listen to Trofim!

p

It was not sarcasm, but lard in oil.

B
Bobr luch 20.12.20

Only Jean has the right to answer this question.
And where does he go?
Timber felling, Krestovy Ace, Lesha Zakon, Prokin, Trofim - too.
Tanya Tishinskaya, Lyuba Uspenskaya, Vika Tsiganova - Gorgeous women.