3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 20.12.20 05:46 am

SSStylish (tips, hints, help) (Devil May Cry 4)

Friends! I created this thread for two reasons:
1) Find out how many Mega-Demons we have on the forum (The entire Rank Table is filled only with red S (or C, who has which version).
2) What to learn more about how it is better, easier and it is possible to achieve the best ratings in missions, in battles, and so on.
There are quite a few tricks in DMC and not all of them are known. In general, if you know any techniques, actions that make the fight more spectacular, and the rank is higher, write here.

Well, and my leaderboard.

pix.PlayGround.ru

R
ReservoirDOG 20.12.20

it is necessary to use as many techniques as possible and not be limited to one or two. Everything is obscenely simple. You need to play carefully and not expose yourself to the blows of enemies, pick up as many spheres as possible, but if you manage to pass the mission with "but damage", then the C rank is guaranteed. Over time, you can not bother, in 99% of cases it is enough to get C in time.

I cannot boast with such a sign, because dmk4 gave up and go through one level a month, or rather I don't go through, but just improve the result

D
DARK BATERS 20.12.20

Well, the rating !!!!! :) teach me also ....

here are my achievements

PlayGround.ru

and I thought it was me playing bad

N
NERO18.02 20.12.20

how to insert a picture, tell me, otherwise I don't know ...

D
DimaX 20.12.20

There is a PIX on the PG. Side->
Stick in Review and load the picture. Then you copy the link to the thumbnail image into your post.

N
NERO18.02 20.12.20

Dachshund, here I
pix.PlayGround.ru
stashed on a mission with Berial on a DDU. He does not want to die even though you crack ...

A
Alice_Tremere 20.12.20

He shut up on the mission with Berial at the DDU. He doesn’t want to die even though you crack ...
Yeah, it's just already difficult to go through it, and it's almost impossible to give it out on S. All the bullshit is in idiotic enemies. First, the fish - if at first you did not kill them, then you will catch the dick. Style is almost impossible to earn, but crap on the ass like two fingers. The next room is gladius. Well, there is even more or less, I loaded Pandora and Royal Guard there. The following rooms are with angels: well, that is all good, if you don’t get hurt, then you can raise the style and not die. Then the Basilisks are life for me. I never liked them, on DMD they are just scum. Even before Berial, health is spoiled. As a result: a bunch of enemies that spoil health and do not give style.

Next is Berial. For Nero it was somehow easier: you shoot him with Blue Rose and then a couple of times with your muzzle on the ground, and for Dante ... I was looking for tactics with him for a long time. Eventually defeated him with Lucifer. In short, in the first place, you need to shmaln at him from Pandora: with a disk or a rocket launcher (it is better not to open it, the style is given little and the damage is small). Then you need to run away, take Lucifer and Sword of the Master and do three Pin-Up'a. Then send all the blades directly to Beliar and detonate. (the most successful option: Make three Pin-Up's, send forward, continue making Pin-Up's and then send them again) Of course, dodge attacks and attacks and on a new one. When it goes out, you can run up and hammer with Lucifer in the diesel fuel, or you can hold a special reception with Gilgamesh: You perform Real Impact, and at the moment of the first hit you cut in the diesel fuel, and during the last one you cut it out. Dante hits five times instead of three, the damage and style is not sickly. Then Berial turns on DT and then, as luck would have it, in principle, you can continue the same, but he will attack more often and stronger, so you have to twist.

V
Vergileo 20.12.20

People, the topic is called help, help me I can not pass the 3 secret level !!!

N
No5feratu 20.12.20

why no one wants to read other topics? ... there is a topic with questions on the passage ...
Vergileo: let it help, but help in having S in total ranking and not passing ... though there are still some unnoticed questions, it is not typical for most Russian people to constantly strive to improve their result ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
that's my rank ... on the old computer it was passed on Human, on the new-laziness to do such nonsense ...

F
Fallen chrono 20.12.20

I also improve the result from time to time. And here's what I noticed: when playing on DMD, if you choose what to use the yellow ball
or other objects, then it is better to use objects, because they are not fined for them (just a bonus * no damage * will not be).
I went through almost all missions in C.

PS I can't attach a picture with a rating. I don't know how to take a screenshot.

N
No5feratu 20.12.20

for them they are not fined, for using them the No Item bonus is taken away from you, and when using gold orb you are also given a corresponding penalty

[
[Zeromancer] 20.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Let's give the people to the statistics another photo with the total time I still have 117 hours,
plus 5 # since. Windows then flew again had to go through.

F
Fallen chrono 20.12.20

I also remembered one thing: enemies that are not visible in the camera do not attack, i.e. if you are surrounded by enemies, it is worth turning the camera and half of them will not attack. It helped me a lot on DMD.
PS This doesn't work on bosses and it seems on blits.

[
[Zeromancer] 20.12.20

Fallen Chrono, it seems to me that on DMD enemies with the camera rotated snatch, but not always.

A
Alice_Tremere 20.12.20

Hello everyone! Haven't been here for a long time, but it's not my fault.
Regarding all sorts of secrets: somewhere on the forum someone suggested posting FAKs on VHI. For the life of me I don't remember who, where and when, but I saw exactly such a proposal. Maybe someone knows where and what will throw the exile or it is better to put everything right here, I will be very grateful. Even if it is not written in Russian.

N
No5feratu 20.12.20

I can write a fact .... it seems that this is what I suggested ... a few pages can be obtained - a description of the basic techniques used by normal players, some subtle little things, the principle of evaluating missions, and so on.

D
DimaX 20.12.20

Publish all fakies and other manuals in this thread =>
FAQ
To make it easier to send people to it, and not to search the forum)))

PS. Only to make it clear not only for DMC gamers, but also for beginners.

A
Alice_Tremere 20.12.20

No5feratu
I would be very grateful! Please write, if not difficult.

N
No5feratu 20.12.20

unfortunately, in the next few days I have too many problems and without it-session, a lot of tails ... so it will take some time.

1612 20.12.20

Throw the ghoul save in the zip folder pliz otherwise I can't go through one secret mission

A
Alice_Tremere 20.12.20

I can’t, I bought a new computer, started running on a new one. I deleted all the saves, but right now there is no time to pass, maybe later. And what about the secret, can we help?