3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kot markiz 20.12.20 05:46 am

How to start Fallout4? !!! (Fallout 4)

Yes, it would be funny if it weren't so sad!
For the 3rd time already such a baida - the update was downloaded and the kicker, the launcher splash screen spins in a circle and that's it!
Yesterday I downloaded a mod from Nvidia, everything worked. Besides him, there were no mods - all were removed. I deleted it, pumped it over and didn't change a damn thing! It downloads saves at startup (deleted everything at all). In the previous 2 times, reinstallation helped, now no. And how to start it now ?!
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
molokan31 20.12.20

Kot Markiz
Try to clean the registry, and if possible, install it on another disk, even a virtual one

K
Kot markiz 20.12.20

molokan31
And what exactly to clean? Manually worn out - there are fucking references to it

K
Kot markiz 20.12.20

To begin with, I decided to just reboot the computer, it partially helped, it started, but when loading the save, the computer lost consciousness. Turn off the computer, turn it on again and finally! Arbor good fellows - no one knows how to write such glitches!

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

Kot Markiz
Usually in such cases it helps to delete all files from the folder, along the path: c: users My name AppData local fallout 4.

K
Kot markiz 20.12.20

Kirlusha
Exactly! I forgot about her, but it worked like that.

m
molokan31 20.12.20

Install Kot Markiz CCleaner and don't worry, I clean it before every shutdown. And before preinstallation